where can i get ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boricua22

Reaction score
wud up peeps, does anybody know where i can get some bubble bags for a very low price. i was searching the net and damn those bags are very expensive.

boricua22 said:
wud up peeps, does anybody know where i can get some bubble bags for a very low price. i was searching the net and damn those bags are very expensive.
Not really sure mang. The only thing i can tell ya is keep searching until you come across something. I have yet to see them sold cheap.

i found a web site that sells them way cheaper then others. a three kit bubble bag kit for like $ 65.00 dollers the cheapest i found so far everyonedoesit.co.uk

boricua22 said:
i found a web site that sells them way cheaper then others. a three kit bubble bag kit for like $ 65.00 dollers the cheapest i found so far everyonedoesit.co.uk

you want to be careful with finding anything that is cheap.....the longevity of these products is small....for what you are using these bags for you want something VERY durable for years of hash making

i have used the bubbleman bags and was fairly pleased....they ran me 250 bucks and after 2 years and many hash making runs they were still like new

i now have the XXXtractor bags and am VERY VERY pleased...the new and improved drainage on the bottom allows a larger drain space with makes for a faster drain

these 3 bag kits run at 200 bucks (canadian) in a local shop here

DEFINITELY worth the money.......the last run i did with about 2 regular shopping bags from say Walmart made me well over 20 grams of high quality hash

Did you know that bubblehash is like gold? No way will i EVER pay 15 bucks a gram again when i can make it myself

(if anyone is more interested in more details about purchasing from here locally shoot me a message) ;)

things like this have no trouble crossing borders either....the hubby and myself ordered a tumbler cross border and shipping was no problem at all

Latest posts

Back