where did my plant go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzby

Reaction score
went out 2 check on my plants this morning and one baby was missing? I guess it was maybe a rabbit, it was one of the 3 i have in the ground :holysheep:

Or put some predator urine one some cotton in a babyfood jar and poke holes in it. Put a few hidden around your spot.

As UKgirl said get some type of barrier up, hope you don't loose any more. all of mine outdoors are safe as of yesterday.

It might be a bird. Some birds love the sweet tinder young plants.

GorillaGrower72 said:
Im not going to lie i piss around my plants because the scent is human and its a territory thing.
yea i told my ol man to do that, lol:D

DLM3 said:
It might be a bird. Some birds love the sweet tinder young plants.
yea i figured it might be a bird to :holysheep: afraid to go out there today lol:hubba:

Get a cat & dont feed him alot, that will solve the problem. HAHA

Claymores.

Send those robbing bunnies to bunny super magic land.:hubba:

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillll themmmmmmmm no matter how fluffy they are.

mothballs ... just scatter a few around each plant. they got em at almost every dollar store dependin on where ya are i suppose or even wal mart. i used them as well as savin my wee wee in bottles and evry time i went out there to them last year i'd dump the wee wee all over the place. but remember to leave a dry path to exit the area tho lol.

DLM3 said:
Get a cat & dont feed him alot, that will solve the problem. HAHA
my roommate has a cat but it's dumb as hell. the only thing this cat chases is a bowl of food, lmao:)

Reactions: D3
zipflip said:
mothballs ... just scatter a few around each plant. they got em at almost every dollar store dependin on where ya are i suppose or even wal mart. i used them as well as savin my wee wee in bottles and evry time i went out there to them last year i'd dump the wee wee all over the place. but remember to leave a dry path to exit the area tho lol.
thanks alot i will get some 2marow from the dollar store:)

my grandmother uses mothballs in her vegetable garden too and she's got rabbits galore in her yard all the time but they seem to keep out the garden since then too. she just lines the border and scatters some here n there is all.
ya ever smell a mothball before.? lol makes me wanna gag hahaha

buzzby said:
went out 2 check on my plants this morning and one baby was missing? I guess it was maybe a rabbit, it was one of the 3 i have in the ground :holysheep:

I got it, and at this very moment I'm doing unspeakable things to it (I'd tell you what, but like I said, it's unspeakable)

cubby said:
I got it, and at this very moment I'm doing unspeakable things to it (I'd tell you what, but like I said, it's unspeakable)
LMAO Cubby, I can only imagine, whatever u r doing w/it can't b much cuz it was only 2 inches tall, lol :yeahthat: I will put up a Cubby detector on the rest :watchplant: LOL =) ;) :D

ya may need a guard of sorts especially if the Doby in his avatar is actualy his. lol.
not talkin trash bout doby's but i aint ever met a nice doby in my life. especially the mini pins they always yappin like they got balls bigger than they heds an every one i know who has one, they always seem to wanna attack my ant legs whenever i visit lol.

zipflip said:
ya may need a guard of sorts especially if the Doby in his avatar is actualy his. lol.
not talkin trash bout doby's but i aint ever met a nice doby in my life. especially the mini pins they always yappin like they got balls bigger than they heds an every one i know who has one, they always seem to wanna attack my ant legs whenever i visit lol.

Hey Buzby,
What I've been doing to your plant would make the Marquee de Sade blush. She's tied up in my basement with tiny little fuzzy handcuffs....LOL.
The dobe in my avatar is my last, or most recent. He died a year ago from old age, 13. As far as never having met a nice dobe, I suspect you've probably only met dobes that were owned by people who should'nt own them. Like any gaurd breed they are directly reflective of their owners and the socialization they recieve. My dobe, his name was Jester, was one of the sweetest dogs in the world, he especialy liked old people (with BBq sauce, jk). I have also met alot of dobes that were overly aggressive or just plain mean. People get these dogs and train them to be that way, it's not the dogs nature to be mean. They are by nature feircely loyal and protective. You don't need to train them for this, just give them lots of affection, a good obiedience training program, and lots of play time and you will have a dog that you can trust around children, adults, and other animals. You will also have a dog who would give up his own life to protect you, your family, and property. They are an incredibly fantastic breed of dog.
As to min-pins, their not really mini pinchers. They are not a smaller variation of the normal size, they are a totaly different breed. Their called minis just because of their looks. A miniature poodle IS a poodle, they share breed genetics. Dobes and minis don't. I don't care for min-pins either. I have never met one that was'nt nippy or snappy. I'm not saying there are no nice minis, just that I've never met one.

Latest posts

Back