where did my plant go?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can hear that plant screaming as it is being eaten alive.

Chilling. Straight outta Hitchcock.

Those rabbits will never stop eating, The more they eat the more they get the munchies, the more their gonna' eat, on and on and on.........

The Effen Gee said:
I can hear that plant screaming as it is being eaten alive.

Chilling. Straight outta Hitchcock.
I hope whoever ate it had a good meal cuz i got the other ones well protected from preditors, lol :p

buzzby said:
I hope whoever ate it had a good meal cuz i got the other ones well protected from preditors, lol :p

It won't do you any good. You may not realise it, but by day I'm a non-descript business owner but by night .......I'm the Ganja Ninja. (I'm actually fairly agile for a 280 pond man with pins in both knees.....Stop laughing.) I'll get those plants and be gone in a puff of smoke, actually they'll be gone in a puff of smoke. I'll be knocking on the back door looking for burritos, or gummy bears, or even a handfull of oyster crackers in a pinch.
Take care and good luck.;)

cubby said:
Hey Buzby,
What I've been doing to your plant would make the Marquee de Sade blush. She's tied up in my basement with tiny little fuzzy handcuffs....LOL.
The dobe in my avatar is my last, or most recent. He died a year ago from old age, 13. As far as never having met a nice dobe, I suspect you've probably only met dobes that were owned by people who should'nt own them. Like any gaurd breed they are directly reflective of their owners and the socialization they recieve. My dobe, his name was Jester, was one of the sweetest dogs in the world, he especialy liked old people (with BBq sauce, jk). I have also met alot of dobes that were overly aggressive or just plain mean. People get these dogs and train them to be that way, it's not the dogs nature to be mean. They are by nature feircely loyal and protective. You don't need to train them for this, just give them lots of affection, a good obiedience training program, and lots of play time and you will have a dog that you can trust around children, adults, and other animals. You will also have a dog who would give up his own life to protect you, your family, and property. They are an incredibly fantastic breed of dog.
As to min-pins, their not really mini pinchers. They are not a smaller variation of the normal size, they are a totaly different breed. Their called minis just because of their looks. A miniature poodle IS a poodle, they share breed genetics. Dobes and minis don't. I don't care for min-pins either. I have never met one that was'nt nippy or snappy. I'm not saying there are no nice minis, just that I've never met one.

It's a shame how people give dogs a bad name. My American Pitt Bull ( avatar ) is 7 1/2 years old 121 lbs. with a 26" neck and is a 3rd generaton purebreed.
He's awesome with people, as he thinks he is one, but very dominate over other dogs as he is the ultra alfa male and still not fixed.
He has more people friends than i do.
Fact;
Helen Keller and Teddy Roosevelt owned them and pete from the little rascals was an American Pitt bull.
Some people confuse the smaller "bull terrier" or "staffshire terrier" with them, but the American Pitt Bull blood line is very long and strong.
He's a true and loyal companion.

The ups and fedex drivers only honk and wont come to the door, lol. :hubba:

mrkingford said:
It's a shame how people give dogs a bad name. My American Pitt Bull ( avatar ) is 7 1/2 years old 121 lbs. with a 26" neck and is a 3rd generaton purebreed.
He's awesome with people, as he thinks he is one, but very dominate over other dogs as he is the ultra alfa male and still not fixed.
He has more people friends than i do.
Fact;
Helen Keller and Teddy Roosevelt owned them and pete from the little rascals was an American Pitt bull.
Some people confuse the smaller "bull terrier" or "staffshire terrier" with them, but the American Pitt Bull blood line is very long and strong.
He's a true and loyal companion.

The ups and fedex drivers only honk and wont come to the door, lol. :hubba:
Yea a pit bull is a very intiminating breed but i've never had any problems, i've even bought grown ones (when i was breeding them) that the owner could'nt even feed bcuz they were so afraid of them and in one weeks time i was loving all over the dog, lol, My Motto Is: It's Not The 4-Legged Animal That's Mean, It's The 2-Legged Animal On The Other End Of The Leash" This is in regards 2 the pit bull only, lol :D

Latest posts

Back