Which 2 to grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
I have white widow and cheese from greenhouse seeds and cali-connections boss hogg (freebies) Also big buddha cheese and larry og from cali-connections,I will run 2 strains
now these are my choices what im looking for is a high that I can feel for a goodwhile without having to smoke again, I am high strung and need something to calm me down and mellow me out. I smoke quite a bit have a high tolerance.
Any comments on breeders are welcome also, I am tired of not having a strain that impresses.

Yur trail will find ya well ifin yual walk it straight, sorry cant be more help pilgrem but it will come be patient ;)

BWD

tryguy2011 said:
I have white widow and cheese from greenhouse seeds and cali-connections boss hogg (freebies) Also big buddha cheese and larry og from cali-connections,I will run 2 strains
now these are my choices what im looking for is a high that I can feel for a goodwhile without having to smoke again, I am high strung and need something to calm me down and mellow me out. I smoke quite a bit have a high tolerance.
Any comments on breeders are welcome also, I am tired of not having a strain that impresses.
While I have little experience, with most, of the strains you have, I am intimately familiar with Larry OG. I have been growing cuts, from my same mother for over 2 years. Cali Connection, is my go to breeder, because of Larry OG. You will get a buzz from the first hit, and and it will stay with you for a long time. It is my favorite strain. You will need to train the heck out of her, because she can get stretchy. I also have the Boss Hog freebies, but haven't tried them yet.
Green Mojo for your grow.
Homie

Go with the cali connection over greenhouse for sure!:hubba:

I have grown Larry for 2 runs now and just tried some the other day and was blown away by how good it is. Larry is now my top choice. It produces really great in scrog (20oz dry from a 5x5tent with 2 600wHPS). It smells awsome in flower and tastes just as good when smoked. Thee best high I have ever had. Very clear motivating, exilliarating, creative, "happy" heady high with a very nice comfortable body stone that doesn't "couch-lock" me.:D All that was from 2 hits off one decent bud :eek:

Glad to see more peeps falling in love with Larry OG and Cali Connection gear. While I don't currently have my Larry OG cut I do hope to get her back and run her again. Best bud I have ever grown or smoked, hands down.

Here's a couple pics of Larry just before harvest and just at harvest :cool:

Larryscrog2-18b.JPG

LarryOGbud20130310.JPG

I do appreciate all of the larry votes, I havent tried it yet and im already in love with it.
Hammy ive been here a couple years at mp I have always respected you and THG's opinion.
I have made up my mind and have decided to run a few things but put focus mainly on larry og, I may even build another room just for larry og.
Thank you much!!!

Im curious...... I have been buying single seeds, sometimes 2, I am guessing that I should buy 6 at least so that I can have a good chance at getting a keeper.

What is the best way to do this, take a few clones before I flip 12/12 then keep clones alive so I have a copy or is there a better way.

tryguy2011 said:
What is the best way to do this, take a few clones before I flip 12/12 then keep clones alive so I have a copy or is there a better way.
That is how I do it. Then when you find your keeper, keep the clone as a mother.

Homie

tryguy2011 said:

Yeah you take a couple cuts from each female, label them, and then hold onto them till you can see if any gems show. I got my keeper cut out of the first 5 beans in the ten pack. I got 3 ladies and kept the gem. One thing though, LArry OG can be a real pain in the keester to root. My cut could take 3 weeks before it threw any roots. That's why I think out of the 10 people I must have passed her to, on other sites of course, maybe 2 still have her. Just my two cents.

Did you have to dry, cure and smoke it before you knew the gem or could you tell before?

Latest posts

Back