which is best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8xjagerxbongxtoker

Reaction score
im lost on what type of hydrophonics system to get 1 has a dwc bubbler and the other is a drip i have no clue whats the best.. so what would u recommend heres links

DWC BUBBLER

DRip
LINKS REMOVED

They are both excellent systems, id say you have to watch over the drip system a little more to watch for clogs. If clogged your plants will die in no time. Heres a great website that gives a brief overview of the different hydro systems

jasons-indoor-guide-to-organic-and-hydroponics-gardening dot com

I am using drip, but DWC seems to be more of a "true hydro" solution. But I have zero complaints about my drip system and it doesn't waste a sh*t load of water like other hydro systems. my 2 cents.

I am real partial to DWC. I did a scrog in a system similar to the DWC you listed, but I used 2 150W HPS and yielded over 5 ozs dry.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am real partial to DWC. I did a scrog in a system similar to the DWC you listed, but I used 2 150W HPS and yielded over 5 ozs dry.

I just looked at your 150w set up . . . you are WAAAAY more handy than I am!:holysheep: I would be so scared that I would try what you did and come back to my house in flames. Nice job by you . . . growing anything at the moment?

ElJefe1971 said:
I just looked at your 150w set up . . . you are WAAAAY more handy than I am!:holysheep: I would be so scared that I would try what you did and come back to my house in flames. Nice job by you . . . growing anything at the moment?

LOL--I'm always growing something. Right now I have 4 girls flowering--some experimental crosses--2 K2 crosses, a C99 cross, and a kush cross. The veg space has 2 Safari Mix and 1 K2 cross vegging, 2 K2 cross and 1 Safari Mix rooted clones, 3 unrooted clones, and 8 C99 seedlings. The rooted clones and seedlings are being put into veg today.

Latest posts

Back