which nutrient is best for soil ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asparagas

Reaction score
hi folks
i am newbie.it is my first grow.which nutrients is best and easy use and cheap ?
b'cuzz,biobizz,canna, The General Hydroponics ..
which one is good ?

im using the fox farm nute sets. there not that expensive either. you could buy all three nutes and the three additives for proably under a 100 bucks, and trust me the stuff works great

I use Roots Organics and Soul Grow, both by Aurora and they are relatively inexpensive. I think I have maybe 100 -150 (with ph up/down and all the other stuff)

You can break it up and buy you veg. nutes now and then buy your flower nutes when it is time

i use bio grow and bio bloom around £10 each english money and organic

IMPO, I have had great heathly growth with fish emulsion. I use Neptune's Farm... Nice low NPK for dialing in the right amount...

In soil grow it doesnt matter about much about Grow but bloom is very important. It also depends on your soil which you havent told us what you are using. When you tell us what soil your using im sure we can zero in the best Nutrients for your cause keep it up man ;)

ive been using monster bloom for flowering im doin organic starter soil

I use equal parts worm casings, black cow manure and perlite (straight worm casings when I can get it). For nutes I use fish emulsion.

Latest posts

Back