Which one of those strains is good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daboss

Reaction score
Sup fellas, im about to start my second grow but im not really sure which strain would be best for my closet its 6ft by 7 ft. Im thinking about : cal orange bud, skunk 1, white widow, big buds. Im open to suggestions about new strains, can u guys with experience out there guide me towards a proper strain.

Gosh Daboss..strain choice is really a "personal prefference".
For indoor cultivation, the skunk is going to be pretty "aromatic", that is some odor control will probably be a neccessity. WW and Big bud both due very well ID, and are probably the easiest of the choices to grow.. No experience with cali-o.

Daboss said:
Sup fellas, im about to start my second grow but im not really sure which strain would be best for my closet its 6ft by 7 ft. Im thinking about : cal orange bud, skunk 1, white widow, big buds. Im open to suggestions about new strains, can u guys with experience out there guide me towards a proper strain.

I would go with White Widow and Skunk #1.
Yes odor will be a problem but a simple homemade exhaust can fix that.
Let me find the link from my friend on how he made his.
DFG

Edit: Here you go pal maybe this can help you make a decision on what you want rather than what you are limited to grow.
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=59152

IMO I would go with White Widow and Big Bud or Skunk #1 if you're ready for the stink. (it's a good stink ;))

WW & Sk#1 will IMO be best 2 as both will yeild well, both have great smoke and both will do very well in a 6 foot closet space but also both are easy to grow, good since it's your 2nd grow.

I have grown both Sk#1 & WW strains in a 6 foot closet many times with great results.
Start a number of seeds, veg a good bit then later select a good mom of each and your set!

Latest posts

Back