Which one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havingfun

Reaction score
I am ordering tonight. Which one? 1st one $248 2nd one $234

$(KGrHqFHJEoE+WM2Vr9)BP7iUOu3m!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!lIE+25mSk!TBQSkb+YIq!~~60_3.JPG

The one on the right would give better penetration than the cooltube as the light gets reflected down more. You didn't like the one that I showed you that I was saying took a little assembly? I honestly believe it to be better than either of these types. My Brother used to use the hood type but we found that for his space, they just didn't give a big enough footprint, then the cooltubes I discovered, while they have a good footprint, they lose some of the lumens in histeresis and aren't as efficient as the hoods. The new style that I had showed you seems, so far, to have solved both of those issues. :)

neither...The yo-yo's are terrible, the timers are cheap ones, and I do not like cool tubes.

One is a mag ballast and one is electronic(or appears to be)

pcduck I ordered the 3rd one I posted. I am not using the YoYo or Timer. I have my own.

Well got it plugged in and going. Big differences from my 600w umbrella. This bad boy does some lighting.

Havingfun said:
Well got it plugged in and going. Big differences from my 600w umbrella. This bad boy does some lighting.

great choice the air cooled hood is the way to go

:woohoo:
congrats on the improvement.

Latest posts

Back