which strain from nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
i am looking for a good skunky smell and danky taste .. i want to order two strains from the doc. \ nirvana. i am looking for the best couch lock high i can get. i like that stuff when you open the bag it is like OMG!!! been growing unstable bagseed and tired of it .. so i have cleaned everything up so i can order seeds and wait a lil while and then grow again.. for a second i am looking for the same couch lock but fruity taste and chronic smell.. pls help i really need to get an order in.. thanks.. and any opions on anyone getting their seeds in the south like TN or KY... thanks and good luck to everyone...

First, the Doc. doesn't ship to the U.S. anymore. You will have to find another Seedbank. You can still try with the Doc. but I doubt anything will happen.

Next, Indicas generally give you a couchlock high while Sativas are known for a head high (up high). It is said that you can control the type of high you are seeking by monitoring the trichomes of the plant. You can get more information on that by searching the forum for "trichomes" and/or "harvesting."

Last, visit the Seedbanks they normally give you a vague description of each strain they offer. I would recommend Super Skunk but there are so many strains available. Check them out.

Hope this helps.

Alot of people like White Widow from Nirvana. What do you prefer, a more sativa dominant or indica dominant.

thanks everyone.. godspeed i am looking for a more indica dom. .. 420 i am aware of the trichome thing.. i thank you though for your opion .. i am looking for some advice from growers and the closest thing i can find to the skunk but also would like a fairly descent yield.. so really what i am looking for is a very potent and descent yield skunk strain.. has anyone ever grown Chrystal... is it what i am looking for.. and last but not least if the doc don't deliver to the us anymore where can i order nirvana seeds... thanks to everyone

From nirvana, b-52 is a superskunk x big bud. So if you're looking for a lot of skunk, that's the one. White rhino is the perfect choice for your second strain.

And 420n3r0, maybe you should change emails, or payment methods, because I don't have any problems with him.

I like how everyone always posts I want the best plants with the best highs and then want to get Nirvana seeds.

If you want the best, then buy the best, you are probably going to need to buy seeds that are over $100 a pack.

Go with any serious seeds and you'll be happy, you probably want the White Russian.

If you can only spend around $50 then get some greenhouse seeds since they are $50 and up for 5 female seeds.

All the effort and electric you put in the grow you should do yourself a favor and buy some good genetics.

bombbudpuffa said:
I've grown NV and some pricey strains. I'll stick with NV...seeds with that big ticket are usually over rated imo.

Glad you are happy I have saw way too many other grows and have saw the difference. You may find a good Pheno in a pack of NV but it will usually take you 3 - 4 packs to get it, and you are still at the price of the others without having to grow so many plants to find the right one.

bombbudpuffa said:
I've grown NV and some pricey strains. I'll stick with NV...seeds with that big ticket are usually over rated imo.

Serious seeds are worth it. Also, the hog from thseeds is an awesome outdoor strain, and djshorts blueberry was also worth the money. These were the only strains I've bought that were in that price range, but all of them lived up to the hype.

On the other end, I have found many of nirvana's and kc brian's strains to be worth much more than the thirty or fourty bucks they cost.

Which ones do you think are worth more than the price ? The only one I have even thought of trying is Chrystal because it is an F1.

stoner 420 said:
thanks everyone.. godspeed i am looking for a more indica dom. .. 420 i am aware of the trichome thing.. i thank you though for your opion .. i am looking for some advice from growers and the closest thing i can find to the skunk but also would like a fairly descent yield.. so really what i am looking for is a very potent and descent yield skunk strain.. has anyone ever grown Chrystal... is it what i am looking for.. and last but not least if the doc don't deliver to the us anymore where can i order nirvana seeds... thanks to everyone

Aurora Indica. From what I understand you can't even get out of your own way after smoking it.

Which ones do you think are worth more than the price ?
I've grown White Widow, White Rhino, AK48, Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, Afghani, Papaya and Misty. I recommend them all. They are all worth the money. I've not grown several or even 2 packs of the same strain and found a keeper everytime. Sometimes with just a few beans out of the pack:).

i have nirvanas white widow, and afghani growing right now in veg still.... beleive everyone when they say widow is touchy on the nutes i just had to flush mine.

BBP wow we must have similar bud tastes haha ive been looking at some of the ones you listed for my next seeds to get.

la9 said:
Which ones do you think are worth more than the price ? The only one I have even thought of trying is Chrystal because it is an F1.

I have b-52, and big bud from nirvana, and I've had sacks of the ak-47 and ak48. Kc's mango has gotten a lot of bad reviews recently, but the seeds I got were phenomenal. Very consistent, huge yeilding and very hearty. Awesome for cloning. We've been cloning the same mother for five years, and we still have five seeds left from the original ten pack.

And, f1's are only good if you intend on just growing out that generation, or looking for a mother. If you breed them, you will have huge variations the following year.

I recommend nirvana. mandala, and greenhouse seeds. I have had excellent results with all of them. The strongest indica I have found is aurora indica from nirvana. Everyone I have gifted with it agree. I usually grow many strains at a time so that I have lots of choices available.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has tried aurora indica and has found a stronger one. I am always looking for the strongest indica. For sativas, I have found greenhouse seeds arjan's haze #3 to be the strongest but again I am always looking for something stronger.

Latest posts

Back