Outside strains ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
Hello I am researching strains I’m looking for a strain that grows well outside hopefully big if not it’s okay but I need it to be a medical strain , things like chronic pain which only gets severe sometimes if I’m not careful, an ptsd depression.
I know that’s a lot of help for one plant but I have tried strains like chemdawg it took my pain away an I say peaceful for a few hours even my thoughts didn’t bug me one bit . Well I am looking for your opinion so I can research strains because there is an awful lot of them . If possible can you recommend banks that ship to the USA 🇺🇸.
I know that’s a lot but I’m also looking for the type of strains that I can plant outside and not chop it but care for it year around and it survives anyone know what kinda strains I need to look into for that ? And thanks

These plants are annuals. They won’t live for more than a year outside. If you can bring them inside, you can keep plants for years if you keep it from flowering. Cloning a plant will enable you to keep your plants genetics going. There is a ton if info here. Look at the cloning thread to keep a plant long term.

Yep,,,ya might wanna do some reading. Marijuana doesn't work like that. Look around and ask all the questions you want.

These plants are annuals. They won’t live for more than a year outside. If you can bring them inside, you can keep plants for years if you keep it from flowering. Cloning a plant will enable you to keep your plants genetics going. There is a ton if info here. Look at the cloning thread to keep a plant long term.
I am aware they are annual plants but when I first joined this forum there was a person that had a plant that was like 12 feet tall he said he lived on beach front property in a tropical region so it did not get very cold is what he said he also had a couple pictures of his tree the buds hanging from the branches an said it gave bud every year it’s why I am curious about it because I need something like that

How weird. Guess it could keep re vegging with the right weather and hours. Never seen anything other than a mother plant that's not allowed to flower live that long because it's kept under a light schedule that doesn't allow it to flower,,,but sounds reasonable since you can keep a mother for yrs.

I am aware they are annual plants but when I first joined this forum there was a person that had a plant that was like 12 feet tall he said he lived on beach front property in a tropical region so it did not get very cold is what he said he also had a couple pictures of his tree the buds hanging from the branches an said it gave bud every year it’s why I am curious about it because I need something like that
One person on here I think said he chops 80% of his plant and the 20% will reveg. That is unusual. I have a poinsettia that is 20+ years old but I haven’t done the 12/12 lighting on it since I got it so it is like what Weedhopper is talking about. If I can find the thread where the member did that I will post a link and tag him or her. Maybe the member can tell you what strain does that. Generally annuals that flower expend most of their energy then die as you are aware.

One person on here I think said he chops 80% of his plant and the 20% will reveg. That is unusual. I have a poinsettia that is 20+ years old but I haven’t done the 12/12 lighting on it since I got it so it is like what Weedhopper is talking about. If I can find the thread where the member did that I will post a link and tag him or her. Maybe the member can tell you what strain does that. Generally annuals that flower expend most of their energy then die as you are aware.
What I remember about that post was them saying they live in a country that marijuana is legal he did post pictures an did give the info of the plant living year after year I think he said Nepal an that’s all that comes to mind , I’m not sure if it was a joke but it sure looked real an was pretty interesting

What I remember about that post was them saying they live in a country that marijuana is legal he did post pictures an did give the info of the plant living year after year I think he said Nepal an that’s all that comes to mind , I’m not sure if it was a joke but it sure looked real an was pretty interesting
Are you talking about a mother plant? I have never grown one but you can search for that info if you want.

Hi Skullcandy,
Here is some strain info for 1.). Pain and 2.). PTSD from my Cannabis Pharmacy book. Hope this helps as you do more research for strains.
48D13493-1CCE-41D5-BA5E-EBCE88241E5B.jpeg564A6B13-225E-4A06-94A8-A65CCC4283FC.jpeg

Latest posts

Back