which strain from nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
I've grown White Widow, White Rhino, AK48, Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, Afghani, Papaya and Misty. I recommend them all. They are all worth the money. I've not grown several or even 2 packs of the same strain and found a keeper everytime. Sometimes with just a few beans out of the pack:).

Which of the higher priced ones have you grown that you thought were over rated ?

la9 said:
I like how everyone always posts I want the best plants with the best highs and then want to get Nirvana seeds.

If you want the best, then buy the best, you are probably going to need to buy seeds that are over $100 a pack.

Go with any serious seeds and you'll be happy, you probably want the White Russian.

If you can only spend around $50 then get some greenhouse seeds since they are $50 and up for 5 female seeds.

All the effort and electric you put in the grow you should do yourself a favor and buy some good genetics.

really... Then maybe you can explain why all the Dutch Passion Blueberry seeds I bought hermied on me. They were well over $100 a pack. I already know you are gonna say I did it, but my room is about as perfect as you can get. None of my Nirvana WW or Bubblicious hermied on me. The Top 44 I got did have a unusually high male to female ratio (8:2) but I still got 2 nice females from that pack as well.

I've read a few different people having trouble with dutch passion blueberry so it may not be your fault. I also read it can be a difficult plant to grow.

So what you really should do is compare your bubblicious to Serious Seeds Bubblegum or TH seeds Bubblegum and see if you still feel the same way about the higher priced seeds.

Compare your WW to Greenhouse and see what the difference is.

Also just because they are higher priced don't make them all good, you still have to make informed purchases.

Which of the higher priced ones have you grown that you thought were over rated ?
I grew an LA Con cross(free gift from DNA Gen) that was good bud but not anything special. I've grown Sweet seeds SAD(fem black domina) and though it was some killer I could have gotten something just as good from a nirv pack. Grew Dutch Passion Blue Moonshine, got a male that looked nothing like the female my friend had, that hermied btw. I'm not saying I won't grow anything high dollar again but I def won't buy them. I haven't seen anything with the high $ strains that I didn't with the low $. I have a few packs of some Mr Nice beans, Med Man and Critical Mass. I'll grow them out when I can and see what all the fuss is about:).

That's cool, you know what you are talking about so I may try a couple packs of the cheaper ones next time. I really like serious seeds though and TH seeds have treated me right in the past.

I look over your list of recommendations again.

marijuana-seeds.nl I'll probably try them, I've been hearing good things about them. I don't know if I'd put them in the cheap categeory even though they are cheaper I was told they are quality.

andy52 said:
i will stick with marijuana-seeds.nl they have come thru for me everytime.

how do you like their genetics andy? I ordered their northern lights and aurora indica.

How do you like their genetics godspeedsuckah ?

I baught DP strawberry cough and every one was female.
BuddyLuv said:
really... Then maybe you can explain why all the Dutch Passion Blueberry seeds I bought hermied on me. They were well over $100 a pack. I already know you are gonna say I did it, but my room is about as perfect as you can get. None of my Nirvana WW or Bubblicious hermied on me. The Top 44 I got did have a unusually high male to female ratio (8:2) but I still got 2 nice females from that pack as well.

la9 said:
How do you like their genetics godspeedsuckah ?

First time with them. I will be planting them after wednesday this week. As for their service, I had them in 7 days. I read good and bad reviews on them (as any company has) but the good far outweighed the bad.

Bubblegum and they were nice uniform plants, I thought that was pretty good for F2 plants. I got 8 out of 10 females.

Based on how that went I was thinking about just sticking with them only. I'm waiting on Chronic and thinking about the AK47 and White Russian and More Bubblegum. If the rest turn out as well there isn't any need to try anything else. How many strains do you need ?

Try them you won't be disappointed.

bombbudpuffa said:
I've grown White Widow, White Rhino, AK48, Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, Afghani, Papaya and Misty. I recommend them all. They are all worth the money. I've not grown several or even 2 packs of the same strain and found a keeper everytime. Sometimes with just a few beans out of the pack:).

I agree, BB! I haven't had anything bad from Nirvana...I usually only use 2 or 3 beans of each when I grow, and it's always been good stuff!

Muddy Paws said:
I agree, BB! I haven't had anything bad from Nirvana...I usually only use 2 or 3 beans of each when I grow, and it's always been good stuff!

Is that because you've only grown Nirvana and haven't tried anything else so you have nothing to compare to ? It could be like sex, it's all good but some of it certainly is better than others.

I have some Purple Wreck drying atm. I've tested it though and it's some very good bud. Heavy on the lung expansion. Btw, MP has grown the Purp Wreck too so NV hasn't been his only breeder;).

Latest posts

Back