White Widow / El Nino / Cheese - 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
Ok, so i am currently on my first grow...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36403

and i have just planted my next three fem seeds - White Widow, El Nino and Chesse. I planted them yesterday (Feb 4, 2009) and i can already see the WW is cracked... so sweet...

this is going to be a different grow. My clones from my current grow along with these seeds will go into a new bubbler i have made. a wall liner style cabinet, 1 plant x 10 plants and 2 cabinets...4.5 ft tall.. one big bubbler with a 4" air stone for each plant (plant stone plant stone plant stone) on either side.
2 6" squirrel cage fans. 250 W MH for veg and 400 W HPS for flower...right now i have a cooltube for the HPS, that will stay, but i am considering a cooltube for the MH as well, using the same huge cooltube fan i have...

there will eventually be a total of 20 plants (not including clones), 5 in each stage of development. clones will be inside the veg area, 5 clones in early veg, 5 in late veg, 5 in one month flower and 5 in two month flower...

nutes will be the same... they worked/ are working really nicely... just a house brand liquid 3 step system.. Step 1 is 1-2-5, Step 2 is 2-0-0 and step 3 is 0-4-4.

so, once it is all up and running i will post pics...

White Widow - Day 2

WWGerDay2.jpg

Latest posts

Back