White widow f1s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how are you gonna remove the plants when you upsize the containers...

While its dry just b4 a watering I roll it carefully and it just pops out. Only s couple showing sex. I will up pot to 2 gal pots got the mycos and happy frog just waiting.

While its dry just b4 a watering I roll it carefully and it just pops out. Only s couple showing sex. I will up pot to 2 gal pots got the mycos and happy frog just waiting.
I had no luck with transplanting from cloth bags. I prefer plastic nursery pots, they slip out easier for me and I don’t stress out the roots. I did it once but now only use them for the final pot

I had no luck with transplanting from cloth bags. I prefer plastic nursery pots, they slip out easier for me and I don’t stress out the roots. I did it once but now only use them for the final pot
Well if they give me trouble I will just leave them in the 1 gal pots. I guess I can practice on the males.

I finally got another male. He looks way better than the one I culled there may be another one or two. They can not decide kind a look like female but theres a ball at the top if it opens up might be pistils I will know soon for sure. I check them daily. Water only when dry. That is about every 2-3 days. The male has been moved to a whole other room far away. Pollen is not dropping yet. I will bring the female to the male when I see pollen dropping. Here are the girls male not there.

Attachments

• IMG_2175.jpeg
    IMG_2175.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2172.jpeg
    IMG_2172.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2176.jpeg
    IMG_2176.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
They did not remove . I didn't want to mess them up so I left them in 1 gal grow bags. They are really stretching since starting flower.

Update week one flower
Unable to up pot due to grow bags
Started with 20 seeds
Got 17 plants
12 females these are the females for bud
IMG_2312.jpeg

Pollen is not really falling yet but one is loaded with pollen sacks. I have a new light I traded seeds for. My friend had some bad luck with a partner and has to start over. He chose mostly autos. I gave him 50 beans of various strains. Got this in trade. The light itself is heavier than my supports could hold. Son in law will install it on Sun or Monday when he is off. It is going in the breeding room. You can see the edge of it in the pic in the breeding room. He plugged it in it works and has bells and whistles. Going to have to read the manuel on this one. My current light turn off or on nothing else and weigh next to nothing.

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpeg
    IMG_2316.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Ok so the kitten I rescued decided to take a dump in the biggest male plant in the breeding room. I cleaned everything up washed off all of the plants. Culled the males. I put the other 2 pollinated females back with the rest of the girls. If everything gets seeded oh well. These white widows are getting way bigger than any other auto I have ever grown. I moved the lights up 2x and lowered the table once. They are monsters in the back row and smallish in the front row. I have heard great things about this strain. I have extra seed if anyone wants to try them. I am very pleased so far.View attachment 347938View attachment 347938View attachment 347940View attachment 347940View attachment 347938

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpeg
    IMG_2418.jpeg
  • IMG_2419.jpeg
    IMG_2419.jpeg
  • IMG_2420.jpeg
    IMG_2420.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Love the bumper stickers LOL
It was my moms office. I have been cleaning it out for 2 years. It was hoarder packed to the ceiling when I started. I tossed a bed in there for my daughter’s dog. He follows grandma everywhere. I don’t like him laying on cement. He is old and has bad hips. When the dog is not there the cat takes over. Sometimes they are both there. Napping while I am caring for my babies. I will get something white soon for the walls. Although I think they are doing pretty good for my first time inside. I am really surprised that they are getting so big since I never up potted them. The fabric pots just would not release and I did not want to disturb the root ball. They are doing surprisingly well considering all the little missteps along the way. I will up-pot the Fast Lebanese,Lucifer’s Hammer and Bubble gum. Waiting for them yo show sex. Getting rid of males. That will save space.

Latest posts

Back