White widow from Dutch Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1976boro

Reaction score
Hello everyone, Take a look at my white widow plants the pictures were taken 30th june 2007 they are just over 6 weeks old. going strong.
The variety of white widow is from the dutch passion nl. It is my first grow so i am delighted with the outcome.

Here is a few more pictures, if you look closely you can see the trichomes appearing. Only 4 half weeks to go to the finish, i think it will need cropping sooner to be honest . The pistels are already starting to go amber coloured.
:hubba: Not long for the smoke :p

DSC00516.JPG

DSC00517.JPG

DSC00518.JPG

DSC00515.JPG

DSC00538.JPG

DSC00539.JPG

DSC00543.JPG

Lookin' nice and healthy bro! pretty green color. Good luck and best of luck!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

looks to me your doing real well with them girls. keep us updated on the grow.
goodluck

Look great! what are you using for lights and all?
Your going to be real happy with the DPWW!

looks great bro...i also bought WW from dutchpassion...but i'm growing the 10 freebies that comes with it as a test run....
did you grow those 10 freebies as well?

I will be growing WW after my experiment ...hopfully i will have some beautiful girls like urs...
goodluck with those ladies...

Growdude said:
Look great! what are you using for lights and all?
Your going to be real happy with the DPWW!
At the moment all i have is a 250w light in a small wardrobe, going to get a 400w light next time. changing the location of the grow room.

:D Thats some fine looking Ladies. I am starting a WW grow in a few days hope mine look 1/2 that good!! What ever you are doing keep it up.

:D LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A FINE CROP!!:D

Latest posts

Back