White Widow LST Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great yorker, very nice work man:ccc: :ccc: :stoned:

Hey Theyorker, Can Lst Be Use W/growrock Or Any Other Growing Material....other Them Soil

Topflite said:
Hey Theyorker, Can Lst Be Use W/growrock Or Any Other Growing Material....other Them Soil

I would think you could do this regardless of the medium you are growing in, but I don't know for sure. You might want to ask Stoneybud, he is the hydro king.

Topflite said:
Hehe, I'm just the court jester...

Yep, LST can be used regardless of the media the plants are grown in.

Hey Stoneybud, Thanks But How Do You Tie Then Down In Growrock

You would have to use a pipe cleaner or something like that to tie it down.

Whats going on theyorker. ;) Well here they are. (2) Northernberry ladies in a 10 gallon rubermaid tub LST'd to the max. This pic was taken about a week ago so they are much bigger now. ;) As of today they have been in flower for one week under a 400 watt hps.

100_7898.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats going on theyorker. ;) Well here they are. (2) Northernberry ladies in a 10 gallon rubermaid tub LST'd to the max. This pic was taken about a week ago so they are much bigger now. ;) As of today they have been in flower for one week under a 400 watt hps.

Awesome plant TBG. Is that 2 plants in one container? I like that, looks neater somehow. Anyone else got some awesome LST pics feel free to post em.

Well I will tell you this much, the plants hated what I did to them last week. To top it all off after stressing the hell out of them 4 days ago, I didn't water them and so they were all wilted. So I watered them real good and removed all the dead leaves from them. Hopefully by the end of the week I can post some pictures of them recovering.

When I topped the plants I put the cutting in root growth hormone and put them in dirt. They are in 12/12 lighting for 4 days and are still alive and well. Will they show sex eventually? Later.

theyorker said:
Awesome plant TBG. Is that 2 plants in one container? I like that, looks neater somehow. Anyone else got some awesome LST pics feel free to post em.

Well I will tell you this much, the plants hated what I did to them last week. To top it all off after stressing the hell out of them 4 days ago, I didn't water them and so they were all wilted. So I watered them real good and removed all the dead leaves from them. Hopefully by the end of the week I can post some pictures of them recovering.

When I topped the plants I put the cutting in root growth hormone and put them in dirt. They are in 12/12 lighting for 4 days and are still alive and well. Will they show sex eventually? Later.
Whats going on theyorker. Yes that is 2 Northernberry clones in a 10 gallon tub. ;) Don't worry man your plants will recover fine. MJ is a very strong plant and can take a beating sometimes. Yes your cuttings will show sex sooner or later. We have a few cuttings we put into a glass of water and tossed them into 12/12 to sex and these suckers are rooting without any hormone put on the stem. :eek: Just goes to show that you don't need the rooting hormone gel or powder for cloning. ;) I would give it about 2 weeks and they should show. By the way theyorker here is an updated pic of the Northernberry tub.

100_7939.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats going on theyorker. Yes that is 2 Northernberry clones in a 10 gallon tub. ;) Don't worry man your plants will recover fine. MJ is a very strong plant and can take a beating sometimes. Yes your cuttings will show sex sooner or later. We have a few cuttings we put into a glass of water and tossed them into 12/12 to sex and these suckers are rooting without any hormone put on the stem. :eek: Just goes to show that you don't need the rooting hormone gel or powder for cloning. ;) I would give it about 2 weeks and they should show. By the way theyorker here is an updated pic of the Northernberry tub.

Dang TBG...that is one fine looking bush. I bet you get one hell of a yield from those 2 plants!! :ccc: Can't wait to see how they come out. Later.

I was reading this grow with anticipation it was going to go to harvest and it just up and stopped... :(

I think he was banned/left the site because he didn't agree with the no swearing policy. Seems to be unbanned now, but we'll see if he returns to MP.

No, he was banned because he threatened to flame the entire site if he wasn't banned within 24 hours of his threat. I sent his threats to the owner of the site and to all the other mods. Hick tried to be reasonable with him but he continued to make his threats and made the one below, public.

Hick banned him for two days. He hasn't been back.

So, he sent me an obscene post and called me a bunch of foul names and then posted this nonsense and got banned.

Here's what he posted in another thread:

"I SENT YOU MODS A PM TELLING YOU WHAT I WOULD DO IF YOU DIDN'T BAN ME. THIS STARTS IT FOR REAL. I GOTTA GO TO WORK NOW, BUT WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT IF I CAN STILL POST THE FLAMING BEGINS."

oops...I see how what I said can be misleading. I meant to say he was going to start making posts with nothing but swearing because he didn't agree to the no swear policy. Sorry about that. You are not going to be banned if you don't agree with the policy so long as you still abide by it regardless of your own oppinion. And don't go off and do what this guy was planning to do.

if all he does is swear, do we really want him back?:ccc: :stoned: :ccc:

Latest posts

Back