Who has the Best Fem Seeds price be Damned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
OK, after all the discussions about ordering from cannibisseeds.com I thought I would simply ask
Who has the best Fem seeds for indoor growing I hope to get every ones response
because at the conclusion of this thread I will place my order on the recommendation of my friends .
The rules
1 ordered and received seeds
2 The seeds needed to be what they were advertised as
3. Quality and consistency of the plant and buds
4 what strain
5 Please list characteristics of the plant Indica, Sativa Bloom time Type of high and THC % if kn
Thank you for your help

I don't use fem seeds, but if I were to I'd go with one of the breeders that have been in the business for awhile......good luck!

Go to one of the single seed co. and order a few different Fem Seeds. grow then and fidure out which one you like then reorder what you like or try different one.

i have ordered from nirvana with great success i ordered their short rider fem seeds i have had a 100% germ/female ratio so far... the plants have varied in height from 10" to 16". these are also autoflowering seeds and they all flowered with out having to switch the lights. they are indica dom and make the whole house smell like a skunk. if you order these invest in a airfilter. havent smoked it yet still have another 3weeks till harvest but i think its gunna be a good smoke... trichomes everywhere even on fan leaves... hope this helps and good luck with your search!

I really like dinafem!!!!! I have grown alot of there strains allw ere female and stable very consistent good yields and good bud..plus the prices are good.. 420 discount code # on them thru attitude up top of the site..

attitude has a pick&mix fem page where you can buy single fems for as low a $7 each..i just bought white widow, caramel ice, bubba kush, train wreck, the church and critical mass.

The Attitude! They are the only co. i order from(personal choice), have recieved all orders to date. They accidentally posted a seed that wasn't ready to be released yet and made it up by replacing it with in my opinion something better! I was notified by e-mail. Have grown all with success: Dinafem's-Blue widow, moby richard, and roadrunner, G-13's pinapple express, Lowlife's easyryder. Got some more underway! They had a deal go down last year where they got some fake DJ short seeds. They not only contacted the man himself but announced pon thier site what had happened and contacted everyone and made it right! Thier stealth shipping and great gens. make it a sure choice fer me. Gl on whatever co. you choose!

the chef said:
They had a deal go down last year where they got some fake DJ short seeds. They not only contacted the man himself but announced pon thier site what had happened and contacted everyone and made it right!

Now that is SOLID...above and beyond what is to be expected of a distributor!!

Latest posts

Back