Best Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn newlyweds! Been married to the Old Hen for 48 years. Sure doesn't seem that long.
I remember like it was yesterday when we went down to the county courthouse to get the marriage license. It cost a whopping five bucks back then. I told the Old Hen to get her purse out and pay it. She grabbed the fiver outta her purse and asked me if I'd left my wallet at home. I told her, "No, but in 30 years when you ask why the hell you ever married me, I'll remind you that you paid for it."

I really should give her the five back......:)
Mine was 10 bucks but the Judge waved the fee said Merry Christmas as we went there on Dec 16th

c
if using everclear and leave it open for a couple of hours to evap wilst thy buzz boldly go where I am used to go boldly? :)
Use it under your tongue to get there the way you want to except one thing, it feels like fire under your tongue so mix it wit some honey or some cool cream cheese to help hold it under there as long as possible without swallowing it. Some can’t do it, it’s just too tender for them. I don’t respond to edibles but it gets in my bloodstream and pretty quick too this way. A bit different than a smoke buzz but noticeable for sure.

Use it under your tongue to get there the way you want to except one thing, it feels like fire under your tongue so mix it wit some honey or some cool cream cheese to help hold it under there as long as possible without swallowing it. Some can’t do it, it’s just too tender for them. I don’t respond to edibles but it gets in my bloodstream and pretty quick too this way. A bit different than a smoke buzz but noticeable for sure.
you set my face on fire subbie...:eek:

My turkey thawed out too early in the fridge. I have to bake it today, it’s I the oven now. I have to get another one to cook on Thursday for stragglers in the family and friends with no place to eat. We should be about turkey o plenty after this week for sure…
I remember thirty years ago unwrapping the turkey and it smelled bad ,
forgot what we did but no one ever goes hungry,

Ima just kiddin I see Women drive school busses. no problems at all
Although I have never seen a Woman in a school bus back up a trailer :)
I worked almost two decades for a guy who owned a fleet of tow trucks. Invariably, come the first snow, he was pulling soccer mom's big-assed suv's out of the ditches, one after another.

Not to say women cannot drive - I know better. Plus, lots of men can't drive fer shit either.
I've been rear-ended three times - twice by males of the species.

I worked almost two decades for a guy who owned a fleet of tow trucks. Invariably, come the first snow, he was pulling soccer mom's big-assed suv's out of the ditches, one after another.

Not to say women cannot drive - I know better. Plus, lots of men can't drive fer shit either.
I've been rear-ended three times - twice by males of the species.
Damn.........lolz.

Latest posts

Back