Who here has had The Covid Virus already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSTERMAN

Just wondering how many of us had this China Virus already?
I may have it now myself.
Just short and sweet answers , we already have a covid thread Thanks.
Link to other thread

R

ROSTERMAN

It seems that we all had some type of it
I feel like shit again going to lay down , I had the sweats and Bad headache again for 3 days now
I am fine no testing needed to be told go home.

gmo

Ganja Farmer
Bud of the Month Winner
Bud of the Year
Reaction score
I had a horrible respiratory illness in early November 2019. I don't go to the doctor as often as I should, but I did that time. The doc diagnosed it as bronchitis. I'll never know if it was COVID or not, but I think that there is a good chance that it was.
Now, January 2022, I am dealing with it. Had a positive at home test yesterday.

R

ROSTERMAN

Very weird , could hardly sleep last night body hurt everywhere, my nose dried out and opened up as if I was out in very cold weather (yelled at the old lady shut the fukin window and turn the heat up) dang Eskimo , My throat was dry and burning and this morning I feel better. Just like yesterday.

Airbone

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
This virus has some of the weirdest symptoms I've have ever experienced. And it seems to react differently to different ppl. Fking China.
My symptoms were very light. Slight sore throat and fever, but it kicked my 15 year old daughters ass. She could hardly walk from her room to the bathroom without getting winded.

Flower

Reaction score
We went to a wedding 8/28/21 and my wife caught it. Wife’s sister and her husband both caught it at the same wedding. They also both had it again last week.
My son has had it twice. Everyone at work has had it.
I have not had it, nor have I been vaccinated.
I do take ivermectin once a week.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Reaction score
Never been tested, never got the shot. I am sure I have had it. Never changed my life style, never even thought about it. I take several things Mrs Pute gives me......must work. I have heard thc helps....that must have done it ..... time to medicate

Witchking

π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•Έπ–Šπ–™π–†π–‘ π–‚π–†π–—π–˜π–π–Žπ–•
Reaction score
I may of had it twice. I did not get tested the first time because there was no test, it was very early in 2020 That time it wiped the floor with me. Super sick, slept a lot, high fever.
Caught it (again?)in November 2020. Actually got tested.Much milder symptoms, more like a cold. Zero taste and smell though. it was weird.

Witchking

π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•Έπ–Šπ–™π–†π–‘ π–‚π–†π–—π–˜π–π–Žπ–•
Reaction score
Just got over the nasty shit and i got the J&J. Fking shot i think made it worse. My Wife didnt get the shot and she is 69. She did not get as sick as my dumbass did.
There may be some truth to that. I believe that is a huge critisim of the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts