Who Likes My New Bowl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhenderson

Stoned weedologist
Reaction score
Just ordered this online for like $40 bucks. For that price I wasnt expecting much. Got it last night and was amazed. It feels real heavy which means triple pane glass and its of very good quality. Wanted others opinion

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

thats a cool azz glass pipe hows it smoke? i like the desing and color

It smokes like a cannon. This pipe wont allow any ***** smokers cause it doesnt give small hits. The carb hole is the size of a pencil and gives ya damn near a shotgun everytime

thats cool i got a six foot bong a coople weeks ago at the flea market lol it takes 2 people to work it 1 to light it and pull out the bowl the outher to smoke it----- smokin thats me lol

Lol sometimes I still pull out my old glass octopus bong but its hard to use. Its got 6 chambers and a quarter ounce party bowl

quarter ounce party bowl ... lol now thats a good party

that looks to be the same design as mine... just with "wings" (added protection???) :chuck:

what r u using for a screen?... back in my day, we used to steal the screens out of faucet heads...worked ok for few times, but they seem to disintigrate fast... so now I use a piece of a copper scrubbing pad - just stuffed into the bowl hole. the first piece I put in there is still there. - just my findings -

anyways... ya, I like the pipe... ya just gotta be careful with it.

in fact.... think I'll fill the bowl right now... :D

Thing is huge. I think i wore the blades off my grinder in the past just packing the damn thing

I never use a screen with my glass pieces vancouver. I never saw the point really and the hole is pretty small in the bowl

rhenderson said:
I never use a screen with my glass pieces vancouver. I never saw the point really and the hole is pretty small in the bowl

ahhh...well...from the pictures, my pipe looks black and blue, but in reality it should look like yours - clear with colored swirls in it... can you say ... old pipe?... the bowl hole is quite large on it now, so I gotta use a screening material with it, otherwise one is ******* in embers when they take a hit. I remember this one time... the screen was getting pretty clogged so I was ******* pretty hard to take a hit... well... I got the whole bowl of stuff glowing red ******* lick crazy, and all of a sudden, this huge glowing mass of stuff sucked thru pipe and into my mouth/throut (spelling?) - wasn't a good hit :eek:

not thinking straight - need normalicy - need a hit...:D

rhenderson said:
Oh yeah I posted to help that guy you sent me to

ya, I saw that.... I didn't tell him your "name" cuz I wasn't sure if it was apporpriate, but I saw that u contacted him...:rolleyes:

I always try to help if I can. Anyone else with hydro questions send em over. Soil questions im no good at cause this is my first grow with soil but hey we all cant be perfect right

Latest posts

Back