Who Watches Weeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i see. i know it leaves you on such a cliff hanger!! season 4 is going to be great

DUDE! Im so addicted to weeds. i have seen them all.
But since the main character, started sleeping with everyone...it made her alot less attractive.
It was awesome when she was just a hot milf, who sold weed.
but she has screwed like every guy on the Cast, besides andy, and that dude who stole the cross.
I dig the show because the Writers for weeds are amazing, they have written alot of other shows, but the way they end the show, with a perfect Cliffhanger..... it always keeps me waiting for the next episode.
Thats the way to write a show...
season 4 baby!!! cant waitt

ya, you only see Silas smoke in the show really.....Mary kate is kinda cool in the show too.

im just ripped, but isnt her name Nancy??( the main character)
for some reason the Name nancy doesnt seem right in my head....

When does season 4 start?!
I want to see how Nancy does after moving away with her crew.. err.. family.

you know..im not sure.. anyone here watch any other good shows? i hate tv but...Futurama who is airing their last time on cartoon network is soon or already showing every episode back to back for the last time . other then that and a few others..im set with tv

I like family guy alot......futurama, weeds, Nip tuck.
Hbo and channels like that..... the office is great....signfeild*
Sopranos....

im saprano'd out lol seen them all 2 much but the new season is being made now of weeds and dexter ,,,the new season of the wier is comin on any day now that is a hbo show a prety good one if u like that kind of thing see all these shows i like cause they are more real like u no ,,i can relate to things in all of them execpt mabey dexter lol hes just cool thats all i aslo liked the one with the guy that had 3 wifes they are makin the new season of that 2 i cant recall the name of it right now but he was a mormon our somethin and had 3 wifes ,,,right now im watchin a special on history channel about bigfoot lol its pretty good ,,i love my tv lol could not live with out it ,,also cant wait to see the new alien vs predator that came out in the show today

Every episode of weeds, chuck and heroes, dirty jobs, how its made, and of course dukes of hazard as well as A-team and knight rider. Like quantum leap re-runs too...Can list a whole bunch LOL
Can;t forget the mini series like sharks, planet earth (excellent went and bought it), Universe and many other discovery and hsotory channel series. ;)

Latest posts

Back