whos digging the free concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
airing at the momenton nationl telavision for the 12/12/12 hurician sandy relief concert . just wondering if your all enjoying it also .

I was watching it but the wife had to go to bed, so now am dvr'ing and will enjoy it tomorrow. :)

SM, it will be up for download after it ends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12.12.12_-_The_Concert_for_Sandy_Relief

121212concert.org

great show
loved the who's set.. their ending was hilarious to me; "have a F*king beer!".. then a smug smile from Pete knowing the censors are gong nuts :D

Is it just me or should "The Who" retire? Roger just doesnt have it anymore, JMO.

I think the remaining Beatles ought to retire, well, Paul at least...he doesn't combine very well with Nirvana (???), and I don't mean because of his age. Ringo was usually the only one I could stand, though I liked George's cover of "Got My Mind Set On You".

i thought the who played a good set the singer did a kick *** job on the harmonica.

I was sitting here, trimming a fat Veneno, listening to the concert. The music sounds a lot like it did back in the day, but when I looked up from a sparkling bud and saw Roger Daltry taking off his shirt it stopped me in my tracks. How old is that dude? He still plays a mean harp, but does he think he's sexy? I don't. It was kind of sleezy if you ask me. Old guys should comport themselves with a little more dignity. Old Paul was hopping around a little too fast as well, but he still has a voice, and I enjoyed the music. What was the deal with the drunk guy? I'm sure they raised a ton of funds for New York, and that is what it was all about -- good job.

Peace

i agree he should have keeped his shirt on , personal i think he was sweating to much from all the danceing, ect that he had to open his shirt to stop from fainting. as for the drunk guy that was just some dumb comedy that i did not understand .

Latest posts

Back