Who's Starting Their Grow In Feb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
i was just wondering ive got some in my window seal right now wait for it to warm up and not get below 40

Yeah i got one started but i stay in the desert.

lol as soon as the temps stay above 40, 45 im going to get 10 or so started not any of my Blue Ridge Parkway Seeds tho ill wait till it stays above 50 or when ever i feel like germinating them

No way. They'll go straight to flower because of the short days. Then when the days get longer they will start to veg. I intend starting mine in the grow room and then at the right time I'll move them outdoor. I must check the calendar ...

and plus wear im at im getting oh most 12 hours by mid feb when i expect to put them outside

Too early for me. Snowed today and it has been below 30 most nights still. Must resist,,,,,

lol yeah its been above 32 for a week now hi toady was 54 lows 46 tommarows his supposed to be 62!!!

You wan`t be getting 12 hours of sunlight till around march 20thwhen spring begins.i would waite till the first of april before moving anything outdoors.

ill be getting 11 1/2 mid feb and 12 1/2 march 20.......... im just board and want to get growing lol don't we all

plus 2 years ago i had some outdoor beginning of march whats another half a month earlier lol

so if i have little plants like saplings will the end of feb make them flower?

no doubt it are they going to be started inside on more then the sunlight outside meaning in a grow room geting light 24/7???

CRAPPPPP
IS there any way i can cut an hour away every other day or something to sim the day light or am i just doomed with bugs and to much light haha

but yeah im running 24/7

I'm still looking for some nice open spaces to plant. It snowed here this morning! I wanted to try to plant a few outside if it gets warmer next month.

I always start some seeds in February in a small grow room. Since I can't plant outside until early June, I have time to sex the plants and take clones from the females so I don't waste time and holes on males.

Latest posts

Back