Why Ask Questions???????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

greenerworld

I find it hard to understand why people ask questions or look for advice on this sight to only ask the same questions again or don't take the advice when given. There seems to be alot of wasted effort to help some one if there not going to listen anyway. theres lots of specific forums on questions everyone has about growing, It's almost like a chat room with nothing going no where!!!! Alot of newcomers changing there profiles to senior member status and answering questions as if they were experts in the field, when just a few weeks ago they were asking the same questions themselves. This makes it difficult for anyone serious about growing to take any of this sight serious. I'm not pointing any fingers but you know who you are!!! Just get a subscription of High Times already!!!!

So what?!? People are going to continue to ask the same questions over and over. I don't mind. I've answered the same question 100 times...I don't mind. This wouldn't be a community if you didn't help people, it would be a bunch of articles on growing. I learn different stuff everyday because I ask a question that may have been asked before. Come on, you've been here a month, it can't be that hard on you. If you don't like someones question, don't answer:D. Me, I don't care how many times I see the same question, i'll answer because that's more people planting the green.

Who cares. If you don't want to answer a question then don't. I never learned anything about growing by asking questions myself. The answers are all there on a multitude of growing forums that I spent thousands of hours reading. The worst thing about all the MJ information is all the bogus info being handed out by bozos. They say something works or do this when they haven't done it scientificly and the only thing they have proved is they didn't kill their plants.

Don't read then.

I am just as guilty as the next and believe it or not, I have done my homework. ;)

If someone doesn't want to help me I don't worry, cuz someone else will.

:D

Well I won't repeat what's been said..just remember that some people always like multiple opinions rather than one :)

Im sorry Mr Greenerworld if you feel a bit upset about maybe answering a question maybe once or twice but its because of quality forums like this one that people learn how to grow mj and because of quotes like your one that some people dont learn.

We were all new to this once and like the previous answer, getting multiple views when I was learning was a big + to me.

i have a thread open "1month into growing" where 1 person says something & the other says thats a lie , these questions have to be answered , as for repeated questions its more than likely to do with their own threads not just others open threads on the same subject

Man there is a lot of negative vibes coming from people these days. Relax. Why are you here? To help people? Get help yourself? Just read and learn. You were there just a little while ago... Asking the same questions that have been asked on this site thousands of times. Man oh man. You, and you people know who you are, need to get some different grass because the stuff in your joint's is not happy herb. :(

Every1 has differant circumstances that very the slightest little bit, that will change the out come of a answer no matter how formatible you make those template answers.

An anyway the best way too learn is too teach, the more you teach your feild no matter how small of a part it is you are learning.

EVERY situation is different!!..not everybody has the same plants, room, lights ect...

And if somone who has been here a month feels he can help or put some input into a question WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Your a hater...Dont need them here its all freindly!!

RAD

wow ... people learn from other people ... it never hurts to ask a question

hahahahaah you talking about asking question this thread is a waist of time, did you think about that ??

so let me get that straight you never ask a question that was ask before by at least 10 people?? comon man informational site and and if you dont wont to read thos threads just dont read. Its very simple

Hick SB sorry for sarcasim

um damn i was gonna ask:eek: oops i forgot :D damn weed is good lol:D

Who does this guy think he is? brouli is right were wasting our time just replying

There's no "I" in Team....:cool:

haHaha sticky budz has got the right answer. CHILL OUT.SHare the good things in life ,there is too much bad out there:D

Latest posts

Back