why close it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatFish

why is. (Community By The Fire thread, Come be with friend and be warm)
closed i liked that thread.

Because we have a rogue Mod goin on the power trip take care pilgrem and look fur for another just like it on other trails travelled good luck pilgrem yur trails travellin ;)

BackWoodsDrifter out ;)

I do not know why it was closed, but I do know 2 things.

1. People that live in glass houses should not throw stones

2. Even rats know enough to jump ship when it is sinking.

yup didnt like the way things were going so they over stepped thier boundaries

i like to continue this conversation i too dont understand why the rules on the site are soo strict i undrstand that the purpose of the site is about growing MJ but i dont see how talking about other subjects is hurting anything and i dont think it will make us loose site of the main goal

I would think as a mod you should be more involved in the site popping in and out a few times a year only to get on peoples cases for no reason is going to piss some people off

WOW i just had to go re read some stuff hmm is all i can say. I thought i found a place but who knows now. well anyway here some vittles everyone for our trip. BTW mods should know we all brake the rules just look t what we grow:icon_smile: . i dont get it but I am right behind yall eat up.

tators and spareribs :hubba: :hubba: just got done

I thoroughly enjoyed that thread and just BWD's firesides in general. :confused2: I hope he comes back if all this burns out.

we are all passionate ppl, its hard to get together with like minded ppl and keep the talk strictly to our MP, but we live and learn and move on, BWD will stick around i hope, hes not the type to let a little scuffle keep him away. this is still the best place by a mile.

DarkHorse007 said:
yup didnt like the way things were going so they over stepped thier boundaries

i like to continue this conversation i too dont understand why the rules on the site are soo strict i undrstand that the purpose of the site is about growing MJ but i dont see how talking about other subjects is hurting anything and i dont think it will make us loose site of the main goal

I would think as a mod you should be more involved in the site popping in and out a few times a year only to get on peoples cases for no reason is going to piss some people off

I think the rules about politics and sports is because people feel passionate about their views and the conversation can get heated quickly and feelings get hurt and were just here to talk marijuana.

But when a lot of people see a problem it needs to be dealt with.

all i have to say is mods don't even start with BWD and 4U...i know who is good people and lets not stoke any fire or let this B.S. burn outta control.

there is no need for 4U to be banned and there is no need to close BWD thread.

i dont care what who thinks this is absurd.

**** what a spammer thinks , if that ******* is willing to hit my friends in PM's and start **** well then buddy im gunna be right there in the ****.

bring back 4u and the BWD thread NOW.

KING if you got a problem with a member you take it up personally, i dont know who the HELL else is involved but if a spammer is hitting my site Fk him, if you got a problem with a spammer...BAN HIM. dont ban a member that contributes because he is openly calling a DOUCHEBAG out...

messed up!

i dont get pissed off about much but closing a good thread and banning a great member aint right, now its personal.

this isnt gonna be good:eek:

but it is true, a spammer cant cause this, or its hopeless.

Tripple bacon came to fireside my pm and told me he be part this forum fur 7 years been trained and friended by the likes of Hick THG TOA couple others be there to that I deleted but the be there and he be mockin me and sayin he was military man and be mighty over me here and I would pay in his tone

I challenged him and told of my military duty and in fact I outranks him my dismiss and here we be.

I want real thought to process and friend be held close and respected not from some mod as governor.

Do the right pilgrems do the right

BWD

I gots lots of respect for most mods but i thank some need to take steep back.

I am just a red neck. But as my daddy told me and his pa told him.
the only thing in this world that matters is your word and what you do i see 2 ppl that is great for this from but we might lose them over someone that would not have stayed or help ppl.
and as my dad would say stick with the ones you have faith in and shoot straight thats 4u and bwd.
thats all i got to say but i a lurker so if i went over sorry to the outher mods but i got to stand by my beliefs.

well, i aint NEVER hurd of triple bacon threat or whatever the hell his name is, sounds like a kick *** burger or steak covered in bacon and cheese. but i do know that the mods working this gig better do whats right....

It's not been the same here since Hick reduced his post count

I still don't know what this is about -- something written? something about bacon??? someone being banned? BWD drinkin too much shine?

why can't we all just get along?

Peace

HemperFi said:
I still don't know what this is about -- something written? something about bacon??? someone being banned? BWD drinkin too much shine?

why can't we all just get along?

Peace

LOL HF....everyone should smoke a big bowl and relax a bit. Even when you are in the right sometimes it all comes down to how you present it, and this way is not going to do 4u, or any of us any good. We all hate spammers and that holds especially true for those of us that call this place home and are here on a day to day basis. Cooler heads will prevail I hope and 4u will be reinstated and BWD will stay and maybe the mods might open the fireside thread back up as sort of a peace offering and we can all get back to the business of growing DANK and helping others do the same. jmo

Common MP lets do the right thing.To many good Peeps here for this crap. We have to keep it Green my Friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back