Nickname

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Most everybody has had or has a nick name at one time or another. I have had several over the years.....

In grade school it was Pee Wee..... probably guess why

College it was Pimp....I had a cool car???

And in the fly fishing community it was and still is it is Putembk

Now it is simply Pute which is short for Putembk

So What Is Your's and tell us why....

Last edited:
Pendant man (sounds better in my language) a friend of mine who was on heroin gifted me his pendant which was a crazy super rear one according to him (5 euros in bazaar) with some type of ritual under the moon but I was too stoned to care and I really liked it . Rip Johnny I miss you brother you were a fkin crazy guy .

All of my friends after that night gave me that nickname

When I was a kid, my Uncle Jim gave me the handle of rattlesnake. I asked him why. He said he'd watched me go many times, and that if people were smart, they'd quit messing with me when I got quiet. Told me when I got quiet he always knew shit was gonna go down quick and hard.

When I started running with a group of scooter hippies, they called me Rama. I was their co-director and spiritual adviser for more years than I can count.

Nowadays they just call me Hippie.

I was string as a kid cause I was pretty thin and kinda lanky. When I went into the shipyard they called me the special tool cause I could crawl under or over anything thru pipes ballast tanks even hung me upside down once while my work mates held my ankles to disconnect some crazy sound dampeners.
I only go by Oma these days and SubGirl of course

Latest posts

Back