Nickname

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we watched a kids show out in LA called Sheriff John’s Lunch Brigade

among other things , he had cartoons

I still get goosebumps listening to this intro because I knew I was gonna leave earth awhile and go on an adventure with Crusader and his sidekick , Rags

When I was a kid, my Uncle Jim gave me the handle of rattlesnake. I asked him why. He said he'd watched me go many times, and that if people were smart, they'd quit messing with me when I got quiet. Told me when I got quiet he always knew shit was gonna go down quick and hard.

When I started running with a group of scooter hippies, they called me Rama. I was their co-director and spiritual adviser for more years than I can count.

Nowadays they just call me Hippie.
I shall call you Rama

Had a friend that died at 36 that was called Pinhead. If you'd ever met him, you'd know why. Some of it was him, but the fact that four Marines heading for Vietnam damn near beat him to death for being a long haired hippie accounted for a lot of it. Scrambled what few brains he had left. He was in a coma for months. He was proud of the fact that all four of their names are on the wall in DC.

They call me bat because of my habit to flip my sleeping schedule completely upside down in summer. I live where it gets hot and humid in summer which renders me completely useless. I flip my schedule whenever i can and get a good 7 hour sleep in the middle of the day when it is bloody hot outside.

Latest posts

Back