why doesn't snoop dogg have his own strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin427

n00b
Reaction score
willie nelson has his own strain. jack has his own strain, and rightly so. theres probably more i dont know about but why doesnt snoop dogg have his own strain? hes influenced millions of people.

He does man, MILF weed.....lol...google it if your not familiar with the series Weeds...

Milf weed.jpg

I love that show...just watched that episode via netflix.....

Reactions: Six
hes does have a strain named after him dont know the genetics

Anyone named "Snoop Dogg" dose'nt deserve respect, never mind a strain named after him. People who have a strain named after them usualy have done some thing positive connected with cannabis. As far as I'm aware "snoop Dogg" has'nt done anything that could be considdered socialy positive in regards to cannabis (or anything else really, Spouting vular rhymes while someone scratches a record behind you is niether music or artistic).Sorry children.

nvthis said:
Wasn't green crack named by him? Or at least in his honor?

That was crack? :confused: I thought it was artists chalk.:eek:

Thats not all together correct Cubby.
He coaches youth football. Takes the kids out after games, and takes them to USC games.
Donates time and money to colleges.
All his race relations work.
Seems to be a real good family guy.
I think whats on camera, and whats behind closed doors are 2 totally different things for him. He knows how to separate the 2 unlike many others.

that gc one is probably a lie not his strain.
he has an actual strain called "snoop dawg" floating around the medical shops

Hamster Lewis said:
I love that show...just watched that episode via netflix.....

Me to, actually just finished season 3...movin on to season 4 here in the near future...its a great show....refreshing change from your average shows...

cubby said:
Anyone named "Snoop Dogg" dose'nt deserve respect, never mind a strain named after him. People who have a strain named after them usualy have done some thing positive connected with cannabis. As far as I'm aware "snoop Dogg" has'nt done anything that could be considdered socialy positive in regards to cannabis (or anything else really, Spouting vular rhymes while someone scratches a record behind you is niether music or artistic).Sorry children.
Well cubby, i am sorry you feel that way and i respect your opinion, everyone has one...but first off i must ask...have you ever been to "that side of town"?...Rap IS a form of art and there are alot of rappers who use it as a form of art. Just because there are a few out there who give it a bad name (and i am not sayin Snoop Dog is one of them, he is one i actually consider an artist), well alot out there who give it a bad name is not a reason to push it all into a corner and judge it. Some of it yes, is just "spouting vulgar rhymes while someone scratches a record behind you" but on the other hand...some of it tells a story of lost loved ones and the hardships in the ghetto...nobody chooses to be born into a hard life and i respect those who use it as an art form to tell their story....heres one for all my dead homies...:48:eek:ne love...

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996)

Christopher George Latore Wallace (May 21, 1972 – March 9, 1997)

Didn't he kill someone once and served time in jail.

That's a great achievement to have on your resume.

lol

Time4Plan-B

Yes, his gang affiliations, gun crimes, thefts, physical violence perpatrated against others for personal financial gain, are all to be blamed on his place of birth.
As far as having been on "that side of town" I too was born there, quit school at 14, and ran with a rough crowd. But unlike "Snoop Dogg" I pulled my head out of my back side, went in the millitary, got my GED, and have been a working business owner since.
To defend and excuse someones criminal activities becuase they were born "on that side of town" is pure bull. This type of quibbling serves only to denegrate the achievements of those of us that started out there and succeeded in spite of the challenges.
As far as the dead "Homies", no great loss, they got what they deserved. They lived that lifestyle by choice, they surrounded themselves with the scum of the earth, they simply got done in by thier social peers. None of these "homies" were innocent bystanders or upstanding, contributing citizens.You reap what you sow.

cubby said:
Yes, his gang affiliations, gun crimes, thefts, physical violence perpatrated against others for personal financial gain, are all to be blamed on his place of birth.
As far as having been on "that side of town" I too was born there, quit school at 14, and ran with a rough crowd. But unlike "Snoop Dogg" I pulled my head out of my back side, went in the millitary, got my GED, and have been a working business owner since.
To defend and excuse someones criminal activities becuase they were born "on that side of town" is pure bull. This type of quibbling serves only to denegrate the achievements of those of us that started out there and succeeded in spite of the challenges.
As far as the dead "Homies", no great loss, they got what they deserved. They lived that lifestyle by choice, they surrounded themselves with the scum of the earth, they simply got done in by thier social peers. None of these "homies" were innocent bystanders or upstanding, contributing citizens.You reap what you sow.

Whooooo...lol...you were right about that grizzly bear thing in your signature...dont poke the bear, lol...you took it to a whole new level that im not even willing to go to...none of that was ever in debate...i was only saying that i have respect for artists that choose to use what they have been through to tell a story for others entertainment...after all, that is what they do is entertain...never defended or excused anyones activities or what was behind it all, just the art man...just the art...

My hats off to you for getting out...was in no way, shape, or form tryin to denegrate your achievments...

Peace...

wow lol u must really hate snoop. i think his music kicks *** and im actually very picky when it comes to rap but his **** is awesome. he influences millions of people by openly smoking weed.

smokin427 said:
willie nelson has his own strain. jack has his own strain, and rightly so. theres probably more i dont know about but why doesnt snoop dogg have his own strain? hes influenced millions of people.

'Cause he is an idiot.

How soon folks forget when he jumped off the weed train back in the day and said weed was Bad for everyone. Total fool.

smokin427 said:
wow lol u must really hate snoop. i think his music kicks *** and im actually very picky when it comes to rap but his **** is awesome. he influences millions of people by openly smoking weed.

It has nothing to do with hating anyone, I don't hate the guy I just recognise the fact that he is nobody to be emmulated or even worthy of respect. His association with MJ is a negative as far as public opinion is concerned. He is certainly not the type of person anyone with any amount of brains would want thier children looking up to.
Others, such as Willie Nelson, have been involved in the MJ movement for positive reasons and have a positive reputation by the general public.
In reference to the statement that "He influences millions of people by openly smoking weed", that may be true but he also influences people who commit drive bys, robberies, murders, and a wide assortment of anti-social and violent acts.
I'm not trying to throw cold water on anyones admiration for him, but to only look at those things that you like and dismiss the entire person is short sighted to say the least.
Take care and good luck.

maybe the top breeders just don't listen to snoop or rap, to name anything after him.
that's just a guess.
i'm sure we'll eventually hear of a snoop dogg strain though.

Latest posts

Back