why doesn't snoop dogg have his own strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry i just had to post this norcal and kaotik that **** is funny i personally like snoops music but it was funny

Dude, Snoop is a pimp on the mic, not a pimp in the herb scene, he is not deserving of a strain, that b 4 sho, my nizzle.

Reactions: Six
NorCalHal said:
Dude, Snoop is a pimp on the mic, not a pimp in the herb scene, he is not deserving of a strain, that b 4 sho, my nizzle.

Dude, thats what i was sayin, respectin the art man, just the art...for realizzle....

smokin427 said:
wow lol u must really hate snoop. i think his music kicks *** and im actually very picky when it comes to rap but his **** is awesome. he influences millions of people by openly smoking weed.

No.

He influences people to womanize and spend their money on crap. Plus, he prolly could set a little bit better of an example for his children.

Would he want one of his daughters shakin it for some other rappers video?
Prolly not.

Rappers (Not hip-hop artists or Rhymesayers) can suck one. A large part of the get rich, gangbangin, bling mentality is and has ruined a whole generation of idiot's who think it's cool to be ghetto or "Gangster".

Makes me sick and I hope it causes cancer.
There I said it.

Now, go listen to some real hip-hop and remeber where it came from.

umbra said:
I wonder if Snoop buys at the dispensary? I bet not.

yeah he goes to shops. his music is crabby but hes a smoker his strains killer super dank . real hip hop = 2 pac

the MILF weed! haha I love Weeds. I just finished Season 3 too! Actually I'm going to start Season 4 now- thanks for the reminder! I love torrents.

You da man Snoop
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6TUhx2wX0M

Reactions: Six
Time4Plan-B said:
Didn't he kill someone once and served time in jail.

That's a great achievement to have on your resume.

lol

Time4Plan-B
wrong....he was acquited of the charge.
Easy to be a hater than one to understand that :even a rose can grow thru a crack in the sidewalk.

I got the perfect name for the strain that Hal was describing for Snoop. You can call it Doggy Doo :rofl:

cubby said:
So was O.J.
ha this reminded me of a pretty funny article.

hxxp://withleather.uproxx.com/2009/07/oj-simpson-my-cellmate-wants-to-kill-me

i hope his cellmate gives a good few years of torture before he finishes off OJ lol

Latest posts

Back