why is one of my plants droopy all of a sudden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

things and places

Reaction score
i checked them this morning and they were all fine and i come back this afternoon and 1 or 2 of them are kinda droopy. they had not been watered in about a day and a half. just gave them some water when i noticed they were almost wilting. i assume it was the heat and lack of water. anyways, i put them into flower earlyer this week and still have no signs of sex. typically how long does it take?

CIMG5969.JPG

CIMG5963.JPG

CIMG5964.JPG

CIMG5966.JPG

CIMG5968.JPG

CIMG5970.JPG

Damn bro you gotta take better care of them ladies. ;) It takes between 1 and 2 weeks for signs of sex depending on the strain of course. A good way to tell if your ladies need a drink is by sticking your finger in the soil about 2 inches deep. If the soil is dry then water. If the soil is still a bit wet let it go for another day. By the way your ladies are looking good.

What do the temps get up to in there? Maybe you should consider more ventilation.

Maybe your not giving them enough water when you water. When we water we usually let some drip out of the bottom of the pot. By doing this you know all the roots are getting water and not just the top half. You should have to water every 3 or 4 days. ;)

I water mine when the pot feels lighter, and the top is dry. I give water until I see a little coming from the bottom of the pot. That way I know all the soil is moist.

I would have to say your temps have a large part in you watering every 2 days. I would get a inline fan or something to pull that hot air out. ;)

i have 2 fans on top of my carbon filter that you can see in the top of my box. there was one fan there and i added another tonight. the fan that was up there will become an intake fan tomorrow when its daylight in the box

drooping plant is a blessing in disguise.

Its telling you it needs to be watered.
When one start drooping, water all of them.

actually a technic i use to water my plants.. works like a charm.

think of it like your plants are talking to you. After water, in 30 minutes
i say they straighten up

yeah hopefully it is water ,, it looks like they need water,, poor thinks look sick ,,i hope they bounce back for you ,, good luck

they bounced back right after i watered them. ill take a pic in the morning as well as a pic of my carbon exhaust filter setup. ill be installing my intake as well tomorrow.

Sounds like the watering did the trick, and yeah I guess that would sure be a sign that they were thirsty, but does it stress your girls ?
I like to let the soil dry a bit, and carefully turn the top couple of inches of soil a bit with my finger, I can feel if I am hitting small roots or not. This drying makes the roots grow down deeper looking for moisture, and allows the soil to airate a bit which is also good for the ladies.
I'm really looking forward to seeing your design for the charcoal exhaust filter as I am now moving to finally start indoor.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

im wanting to start a 20sqf garden...4 by 5 ft...will a 400wtt hps bulb w/ 55000 lumens do the job

swishAsweet said:
im wanting to start a 20sqf garden...4 by 5 ft...will a 400wtt hps bulb w/ 55000 lumens do the job
anyway welcome to the site best of luck to you ,, but put your postings where they belong

Latest posts

Back