why r my plants budding now..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazdad777

Reaction score
I have a outdoor garden with three different strains..one of them is going into flower rght now..its june? is there a reason for this or could it be the strain trate 2 bud early..im confused...thought they would bud in September not now...somebody please help me I will post pics later thanks..

crazdad777 said:
I have a outdoor garden with three different strains..one of them is going into flower rght now..its june? is there a reason for this or could it be the strain trate 2 bud early..im confused...thought they would bud in September not now...somebody please help me I will post pics later thanks..

what strain is starting to flower??

how long has she been in the ground??

how much direct sunlight is she getting??

any chance she is from a free be seed, (an auto)??

its suppose 2 be girlscout cookie. its been outside since late april. it was a cut from my buddys room.and its in just the normal sunlight in the back yard. and I asked the same thing if it was auto flower..

crazdad777 said:
its suppose 2 be girlscout cookie. its been outside since late april. it was a cut from my buddys room.and its in just the normal sunlight in the back yard. and I asked the same thing if it was auto flower..

this is a clone from a for sure female??

these r cuts off his girls when in veg...and yes all females..the pics r ok I tried 2 get close ups but my cam sucks I guess..and thanks 4 ur helping me try 2 figure this out...

my girls 013 (640x480).jpg

my girls 023 (640x480).jpg

my girls 020 (640x480) (2).jpg

I gifted a clone to a close friend locally.
His sat on the window sill inside his house....
His also started budding.....
My Thinking why his started to bud so early is do to when i clone or veg, i am 24 X 7 lighting.
his window sill maybe the plant got 12-14 hours of light. (not direct light) just daylight. not as intense as under the 4 foot 8 bulb T-5 i use.
and that is the best reason i can come up with for his early budage

my my said:
I gifted a clone to a close friend locally.
His sat on the window sill inside his house....
His also started budding.....
My Thinking why his started to bud so early is do to when i clone or veg, i am 24 X 7 lighting.
his window sill maybe the plant got 12-14 hours of light. (not direct light) just daylight. not as intense as under the 4 foot 8 bulb T-5 i use.
and that is the best reason i can come up with for his early budage

:yeahthat:

they will reveg and be fine...IME a reveg plant produces a higher yield:aok:

mojo for the grow

:48:

I got one question...will they keeping budding...or will they flip on there own back 2 veg..

It most likely started to flower because it came from a plant that was under 24hr or 18hr lighting and being set out in April Put it right into nearly 12/12 lighting which is flowering light. Like Smoke said, it will reveg on its own and then in the fall it will reflower again. It will probably act kind of weird and throw out weird looking leaves, and it will look like its not doing anything for a while then it will jump up one day in mid summer and take off growing like normal. :)

crazdad777 said:
I got one question...will they keeping budding...or will they flip on there own back 2 veg..

it will start to veg again...may have single leafs and look a bit strange...but no worries...she will be fine

High Group,
I also noticed one of my plants starting to flower outside now!
Is does seem rather bizarre :eek: :holysheep: but I figured the same thing as another member mentioned...
The variety that is just starting to flower is White Rhino, and these WERE the freebie seedz that I got, with my order from The Ontario Seed Bank, back in April.
These freebie seeds were probably an auto flowering strain.
It also appears to be a hermaphrodite flower.
Either way, it's an interesting experiment, and I'm looking forward to seeing just how it is going to develop!
(I think next year I'm going to invest in all auto flowering, feminized seedz)!
My plants were all started by seed, on April 16th, and placed in growing containers May 16th!
I just did my first topping/pinching/FIMing of this years crop, last week, and are starting to see two new shoots develop on every plant.
All plants are 2 feet+ tall, and very healthy/happy, even though we've been deluged with 'tropical rains' here in Southern New England, lately.

Anybody else out there getting flowering going on, OUTSIDE?

Stay dirty & green my friends...;)
("dirty" meaning potting soil on your hands/under your nails, etc) :hubba:

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

Looks like its in the middle of a re-veg....that single leaf growth coming out the top preflower is a sure indicator

I have a monster revegging outside now. You would never know it is marijuana...seriously. It is going to be a monster of loveliness. enjoy your ride.

stonedwoodsman said:
High Group,
I also noticed one of my plants starting to flower outside now!
Is does seem rather bizarre :eek: :holysheep: but I figured the same thing as another member mentioned...
The variety that is just starting to flower is White Rhino, and these WERE the freebie seedz that I got, with my order from The Ontario Seed Bank, back in April.
These freebie seeds were probably an auto flowering strain.
It also appears to be a hermaphrodite flower.
Either way, it's an interesting experiment, and I'm looking forward to seeing just how it is going to develop!
(I think next year I'm going to invest in all auto flowering, feminized seedz)!
My plants were all started by seed, on April 16th, and placed in growing containers May 16th!
I just did my first topping/pinching/FIMing of this years crop, last week, and are starting to see two new shoots develop on every plant.
All plants are 2 feet+ tall, and very healthy/happy, even though we've been deluged with 'tropical rains' here in Southern New England, lately.

Anybody else out there getting flowering going on, OUTSIDE?

Stay dirty & green my friends...;)
("dirty" meaning potting soil on your hands/under your nails, etc) :hubba:

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

It is not at all abnormal for autos to be flowering. Since autos have no vegging period, it is normal for them to start flowering after x number of weeks regardless of the light. However, I am confused...why would you want to keep a hermie plant? And if you got a hermie plant, why would you want more seeds of the same? If you do have a hermie plant outdoors, I hope that you will pull it to stop any of that stray hermie pollen from pollinating yours or someone elses crop.

It is best not to top, fim or otherwise do anything that will stress your autos since they live a certain number of weeks, they will generally produce less if stressed in any way.

Rosebud said:
I have a monster revegging outside now. You would never know it is marijuana...seriously. It is going to be a monster of loveliness. enjoy your ride.

You know I wanna see a pic of your monster rose....

Latest posts

Back