Why you don't smoke weed in a drive through

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
I saw on the news that a couple "had the munchies" and went to a drive through resturant with their baby in the car. They were smoking a joint when the dude taking the order decided to call the cops. Cops came before the fried chicken was done and arrested both people and took the baby.

someone please give them folks a sign....
-Stupid-
shouldn't be smoking around childrens
then again... when i worked at arby's i saw some peeps roll'n a blunt in the drive-thru. i just told them to enjoy it and take a hit for me..

hmm... while im a pot advocate all the way, i dont agree with driving and smoking if it can be avoided.

But with a child in the car, thats just plain stupid.

Serves them right, tho i hope they learn a lesson and do not lose their child to protective services or anything, unless they do far worse things to their children. jmo

sounds like a bogus story... but assuming it were true.. would that person also call the police had he/she noticed a beer in the cup-holder? And don't think that millions of low-life bastards don't choke their kids with TOXIC cigarette smoke EVERYDAY.. When I was a kid I took a trip to the beach with a friend and his family.. his mom smoked cigs..It was raining....we complained(in the back seat) about the rain hitting us in the face..."smell smoke or get wet!" is what she said. PURE TRASH IMO.

The news played the recorded 911 call and dude said "I can keep them here for 10 minutes because I'm cooking up their chicken right now" They showed pics of the man and woman, they looked stoned but not crazy looking, just a normal couple of folks.

Snitches get stitches. Congratulations you just destroyed that families life over a joint. Depending on the outcome that kid could lose his parents if they are deemed unfit by the courts which are far more morally superior to you and I.

Neighbors ratting out neighbors, friends turning on friends, this is a sad world we live in. I wish I didn't have to be a part of it sometimes.

Neighbors ratting out neighbors, friends turning on friends, this is a sad world we live in. I wish I didn't have to be a part of it sometimes.
If you were genuinely concerned about that baby being driven around by two high parents, what would you have done?

Talked to them, grow a set a nuts and tell them that what they are doing isn't right. I would not destroy their lives. Or nothing, most times I am genuinely unconcerned about what parents are doing with THEIR kids. Do you got any proof that they are causing harm to the infant other than your percieved hightened risk of a traffic accident. Most of the studies done on impaired driving don't touch on marijuana and all of the legit ones that do come to the same conclusion. That yes while the driver is impaired by the marijuana they are also generally aware of their impairment and compensate by becoming more cautious driving.

Drivers under the influence of marijuana retain insight in their performance and will compensate where they can, for example, by slowing down or increasing effort. As a consequence, THC's adverse effects on driving performance appear relatively small.

That was taken from http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_driving4.shtml

Next time you might want to put some ammo in that gun before you pull it.

Google is a wonderful thing, its the only place I know where I can ask any stupid question I want and not get laughed at.

Next time put some ammo in that gun before you pull it.

http://www.iowatelecom.net/~sharkhaus/driving.html

There's a page that has links to multiple studies (even government ones) that all come to the same conclusion I stated.

I found one article about a talk give at a NIDA conference in the 90's that supported the argument that marijuana negatively effects a persons ability to drive, to bad they didn't site any sources, or give any data sets, or provide any scientific data. Weird how that happens.

tater great info, but the 1993 US test conducted in holland was kinda crap cause the thc % in the weed was 1.75-3 something. wonder why they were smoking schwag. i wanna see a test where thc ranges 15-20+%. sure it would probably be the same. its fine in my book theyre testing w/ low thc levels, but come on would you smoke that ****?

I was going to post my feelings on driving while high, but they're already well known so I won't, because:

Those who do drive while high aren't listening and don't care.

Those who don't drive while high already agree with me.

Nuff said.

Latest posts

Back