will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems that your tree is doing much better than in the first pics you posted!
remember that MJ is a tough lil plant and no wonder when one of its closest cousins is the nettle and they seem to survive all sorts!:D

good morning ukgirl:)

checking in on lucky girl. i voted she would make some nice bud, with alot of love. looks like she will give it all back to you soon. very nice grow ukgirl.:) . keep her green friend...

hello irish ,glad to see ya checkin in ,,well lucky is doing just fine :D

she had a little sway in some strong winds the other day ,,but she remained standing ,:cool:

006.jpg033.jpg034.jpg
035.jpg039.jpg040.jpg

Sway?, think that might be an understatement? Pic four looks like those leaves are at 90degrees from the stalk! You loose many leaves?
She still looks awesome, those tomatoe cages make her look UP standing all round!

well TC when i say sway i mean more of a jive :giggle:
and not many lost at all well no bald patches that i can see off ,,she held on to them very tightly :D
just off to visit your ladies now ,,

:eek:

She has had a bit of a bashing :p

We got the wind too, she will make it through, the Brit girls are tougher than people think ;)

Looking great SL :)

:peace:

Looking nice UKgirl420 :aok:

I had a bit of wind here also. My girls got laid flat:eek: but they are tough, just pulled them back up straight and they haven't skipped a beat. :bolt::bong2:

Good old England eh lol.
Must say she really looks good now dont she :D
Looked back to earlier in journal and its mad init how much abuse they can handle ( although not as much as pcduck's :eek: and the change, serious have a look lol.
I'm babblin i know sorry :p

Stoppin' in and checkin' on Lucky. She is more magnificent every time I see her. I think HIE is correct, she may be a pound plant.

Shizzzniitttss is that Lucky ! Wow where have i been in 10 weeks she's awesome ! well done sista ! She'll be packin a nice 2 (Lb) (no prob) when she's done > Crikey what a mum ! If you you need a son ..just holla i'll be on the next flight ! Teeheehee ! peace and KEEP her safe ! Heck i'll even bring a Kangaroo to protect her ...They can box pretty good ! We'll just train it to eat meat !

haha thanks purplehazes ,,
,but i allready have a son and one that boxes pretty well :D

Oh geez... It's ALMOST time, isn't it? :holysheep: Should I get a UK plane ticket for an October 15th arrival? :D Is Gatwick or Heathrow closer?

:headbang2:Rock ON Lucky!:headbang2:

Latest posts

Back