Will This Work Need A Pros Insite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JW36INC

Reaction score
I Have A 7' Tall 3' Wide And 2 1/2 Deep Area. The Wall And Ceiling Are White Mylar. I Have A 465 Cfm At The Top With 6" Out Flow And A 4" Inlet Connected To A 185 In Line Intake Fan. 1 Daisy 8 Cloner With Air Diffuser Tube At Bottom. 1 Hot Box With 6"dome And A Micro-gardan Ebb And Flow Also Has 2 3' Air Stone Style Tubes.for Light Pulsar Mini2way Mh400w Eye Hortilux Blue Bulb. Running With No Plants The Temp Goes To 78 And Fan On Drops To 72. This Happens All Day Very Frequantly. For Soil I Have 4 Rockwool 4x4x4 And 4 Soiless Mix In The Ebb And Flow. The Hot Box Is Under 2 60wt Daylight Cfl With Heat Mat Also On A Seperate Shelf. The Temp At The Top Is Near 4 Deg Warmer Is That Ok

My Questions Are
1-is The Temp Ok To Grow The Flux Ok To Be Almost Constant In The Above Range Fan Is On 2 Min Off 5-9
2-is The Cfls Enough To Start Seedling In
3-how Far Away Should I Have My Mh
4- How Often Should The Pump Run They Both Hold Water For Days As Set Up Now
5.do I Need A Heater For The Solution In Ebb And Flow And Daisy It Feels Cool To The Tuch. Shoudnt This Be The Temp Of Room
6-humidity Stay Near 40% Will This Due
I Have Tried To Start Seeds And They Crack But After In Mix No Above Ground Growth When They Hit Soiless They Seem To Stop Growth Under Both Light Systems What Am I Doing Wrong
user_online.gif
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=232362

First of all, welcome to MP. Good to have you here. This site is filled with all the information that will get you on the right path. It also has lots of members that are more than willing to help you out.

I have never done hydro before so I can't really help you much there but I'm going to try my best and the real hydro experts can correct me:

1. The temps sounds fine to me. As long as it stays between 65-85 degress, you should be ok.
2. The cfls is fine to start seedlings in but the 400 watt MH is much better for veg growth. I would start them under the cfls for about a week and then place them under the MH.
3. When you place the seedlings under the light, start them off at about 24 inches away from the tops of the plants and lower daily until its about 12-15 inches away, I believe. I use a 400 watt hps but I'm not completely sure if they distances are the same for HPS and MH.
4. I have no clue.
5. Your water and nute temp should be around 70-80 degrees.
6. Humidity sounds fine to me.

How do you germinate your seeds? I always place my seeds in a wet paper towel until the roots pop out and then place them in the medium. I don't grow hydro so I really don't know what your problem could be. I hope someone else can help you more my friend. Good luck and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Well it's good to have you back my friend. We need all the support we can get if we expect to overgrow the government and make mj legal worldwide! Take care and be safe.

ony thing u can do is attempt to build it ad if u run into a problem fix it. that way u learn too.

Latest posts

Back