wilting plant help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corvetteking

Reaction score
i just did a transplat yesterday at about 6:00 pm...the soil the plant was in was not the greasted so i put he in a pro mix...she looked great last night and in the moring..then right after sun up she started to wilt bad looks like she is dieing.....waht can i do to save hear i took her out of the sun and brought her in side...she is a out side plant and is about a month old....heas a pic help me somebody

DSC07994.JPG

corvetteking said:
i just did a transplat yesterday at about 6:00 pm...the soil the plant was in was not the greasted so i put he in a pro mix...she looked great last night and in the moring..then right after sun up she started to wilt bad looks like she is dieing.....waht can i do to save hear i took her out of the sun and brought her in side...she is a out side plant and is about a month old....heas a pic help me somebody
If you didn't harm the plant while transplanting it, then it'll be ok in about 24 hours.

It's called Transplant shock.

Latest posts

Back