Wilting Plants With No Yellow Leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulletproof

Reaction score
3 weeks into flower,
water with nutes every 3-4 days till coco is slightyly dry,
ph 5.9-6.4,
under 2 600w hps,
toom temp wen lights on is 84 but has been cold for the last few nights wen lights off,drops to high 50's,ive moved a heater in that keeps it about 60f.
does it look like stress from the climate or can any 1 else help me out,
cheers.

W 1.jpg

W 2.jpg

w 4.jpg

Can we get a better shot of the third pic? I think there is a big clue there, just can't see it very well. Do they perk up if misted?

3rd Pic looks like the leaves are goin Taco on ya eh?

wats that? gonna try and put some more pics up later,some look better than others.

I know nothing about using coco, but watering every 3-4 days with nutes sounds like you might be over-feeding them. Make sure that your pH is within the proper range. You can water every 3-4 days if that's how often the coco dries out, but it seems to me that you should feed no more than every other watering.

Wilting is often times caused by too little water or too much water. Also, does the coco dry out quickly? If so, perhaps you're letting it dry out completely before watering it again. Maybe you should water every 3 days, and not every 4 days. You want the medium to dry out, but not necessarily bone dry. Plants can wilt very quickly from too little water. On the positive side, once watered, they recover very quickly (1/2 hour - 1 hour often times).

Latest posts

Back