wilting transplanted outdoor plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushgrower37

Reaction score
i transplanted 4 outdoor plants to another outdoor place and i just did it today and i dug a hole and filled it with potting soil an di sprayed the leaves and waterd them but they are still wilting i transplanted them in a cardboard to and it took about 20 minutes to get them to the new spot the reason for the cardboard tube was because it was on a state park trail so yea. but the plants are like basicall saggin so im gonna check on them tomorow and water them with nitrogen water to see if that helps but reply please

What was the weather today? I suspect it was hot and sunny. That will always make a plant wilt during a transplant. How careful were you getting most of the roots out with the plants? How big are they? I wouldn't give any nitrogen nutes. Some weak kelp water, maybe some B1 and if they can be shade for a few days with a sheet, towel, cardboard, etc. they have a better chance of survival. Good luck.

yea it was. i wasnt realy carefull i just kinda pulled them out. tomrow im gonna go back and dig them out cuz my freinds givin me a ride. they are like knee and wist hight. i did plant them in shade and gave them some good soil and sprayed the leaves. thanks for the tips

Do you mean actually just grabbing them and yanking them out? Please tell me no.

were they your plants to rip/dig up in the first place?
i mean no offense by it. was just wondering

yes these ones are mind i had planted them not knowing they were actually gonna grow but i bought a couple of g 13 seeds from my freind

bushgrower37 said:
yes these ones are mind i had planted them not knowing they were actually gonna grow but i bought a couple of g 13 seeds from my freind
:rofl:....

I'm watching and waiting... be afraid... be very very afraid... :rofl:.

I'm sorry to say that I have felt it necessary to report bushgrower to the SFTPOMP. (Society For The Protection Of Marijuana Plants)

i used one of those little gardner shovel things. and im only moving them becuz they are far away from me. so stop hatin i aint stealin them.

We are confused. Are those big girls someone else's and yours are the little ones? The big ones look like Thai and they didn't just appear there by themselves. We just get a little defensive about fellow growers' babies. Some of us have a hair trigger about thieves. We are all just hoping you are not one of them. Understand?

I for one appologize for my previous comments,but I am not the only one that thought/thinks there is something wishy-washy about your posts.As for those plants give them about a week to adjust.Mine went through similar reaction when I transplanted also.

well at least they dont look like any i've planted outdoors anyway.... they not mine?
why was u sayin bout how ya found some plants in another post and now coincide basically wit this thread that makes no sense to me .. :confused2:

i wonder... has this happened before. someone on here comes on postin pix sayin they found plants sumwhere an the person who actually owned them was from here already and saw it...?

Latest posts

Back