wisdom teeth removed, can i smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i too had my extracted yrs ago.i left the dentist office and went straight to the bar.washed down 4 vics. with a couple straight shots of crown and a few beers.no problems.i would not advise this tho,lol

OMFG,

Today, I rolled a little white boy. For my girlfriend and I, like 5mins or even less.
I started to see blurry, we parked i got up and collapsed. I blacked out, got up and we went to the gas station and i ate some candy.

I DONT RECOMMEND TRYING THIS VERY VERY BAD!

any ideas why this happend?

i dont know anything about this little white boy buisness, but after i had my wisdom's removed, i went to a friends for dinner. had her put the lasanga in the blender... mmmmmmmmmmhm that was some good eat'n! went down alot better then jell-O.

I had no idea about dry socket....the same day i had all 4 pulled out i was smoking from a dirty bong

No dry socket !

ishnish said:
i dont know anything about this little white boy buisness, but after i had my wisdom's removed, i went to a friends for dinner. had her put the lasanga in the blender... mmmmmmmmmmhm that was some good eat'n! went down alot better then jell-O.

a white boy is a joint or paper rolled spliff mon lol

I don't understand what is wrong with the wisdom teeth????
Is it essential to remove the wisdom teeth????

lisa said:
I don't understand what is wrong with the wisdom teeth????
Is it essential to remove the wisdom teeth????

Absolutely. My lower wisdom teeth were growing into the jaw instead of up out of the gum like a regular tooth. They were both impacted. You better believe the suckers needed to be pulled!!!

As for the uppers, they grew in normally and I still have them. That's why I am so wise! :rofl:

SmokinMom said:
Absolutely. My lower wisdom teeth were growing into the jaw instead of up out of the gum like a regular tooth. They were both impacted. You better believe the suckers needed to be pulled!!!

As for the uppers, they grew in normally and I still have them. That's why I am so wise! :rofl:

OMG! I had never gone through such a painful situation so I could not realize it. My wisdom teeth grow out normally.

Latest posts

Back