With knowledge comes pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Something i feel i need to say, its a kind of thankyou to this very imortant sub line of the main forum, here goes ...... ive not grown for say 10 plus years, i used to street buy hash because it was easier than the drawn out growing, waiting, dissapointment sometimes, but here i am growing and to my surprise enjoying it, my long past grows i used to quick dry and smoke, tasted awful but hit the mark, after joining this forum i did a LOT of reading, and this sub caught my eye and imagination, i read deeply and with massed knowledge i slowly dried my second crop and cured it, i have just smoked a hit from a 3 month cure, it tasted wonderful, not harsh and wet lawn grass, burnt evenly, kept alight and burnt to a grey ash, and as i end this comment, i sent multitudes of thanks to all who took time to comment on all the different threads, i have learnt a very wise lesson, patience is a virtue.

Hippy

Good to hear the grow room is treating you so well now! Thank you for for bein so cool Hippie!

Hail fellow grow dude :headbang2: You know there nothing more satisfying then growin and smoking your own bud.

Glad to hear its workin out.

Latest posts

Back