Women Who Behaves Rarely Made History

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just that.. if women did not behave even since.. maybe things would be difference? maybe marijuana would not be illegal? maybe that time if women did not behave.. would have indeed to keep marijuana in open as medical reasons. ? and save men ' headaches?

rami said:

hold on...

huh??

i think im stoned..

Thats what I thought when I went to answer the question.

Papa we can't blame the women for the worlds problems. It's illegal for many wrong reasons, but not the women.

what would we do without the beautiful ladies in this world.it would be a boring arse place.women do not get the credit they deserve.try staying home,doing everything a housewife does and you will be glad to trade.i know i took care of my terminally ill wife for 8 years while she fought cancer and lost.its a full time job,cooking,cleaning,laundry,dishes,going to school functions with the kids.and the thing is,it never ends.each day starts the same cycle again.try it sometime.then you will respect women that choose to stay home to take care of the family.

1] i am not well-behaved except for when the occasion calls for it.
2] the actual quotation is "Well-behaved women seldom make history."
3] Laurel Thatcher Ulrich is the one who said it
4] she was a feminist Mormon

andy52 said:
what would we do without the beautiful ladies in this world.

I dont know, maybe watch the game without countless inane questions.:p

J/K... I have never had to watch over a terminal wife, although mine was on bedrest for 6 months after she had our daughter. As most of you know I work from home and am a stay at home dad and over the last few years I have decided that women get far too much credit for their domestic duties. I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and all the usual man chores in my home and the last thing I will do is complain about it. After my former career, it is a cakewalk and the benefits of making my own schedule, spending lots of time with our daughter, and having the ability to indulge in guilty pleasures (cough..Dr. Phil show):giggle:at a whim, far out weigh the sometimes monotonous routine of it and the luxury of not having to work for or with people I don't like.

I to do the cooking , laundy, dishes, and take the kid to school. She apperactes it, she don't always show it but I know she does. I also work and go to college. She pulls her half and I pull mine.

1 Luv to the ladies.

NorCalHal said:
What fun is a woman who behaves??

I would settle for a woman that could put her shoes away when she was'nt wearing them. Every woman I have ever lived or stayed with always seems to have at least 5 pairs of shoes lying out in the open. I mean, cmon you only have one set of feet!!!

If you do not "Behave" by society's standards of rigid gender roles ans social class, sure. You'll stand out.

Just ask any woman firefighter if her job is tough...or cop.

Gender roles that we have been socialized to believe are the root of thinking along these lines. A woman who does not adhere to these roles imposed on her throughout her life and will often be ostracized or rejected both by peers and self.

I see this every day.

maybe I have a bad lucks with women.. most women after high school I have been with..always complain about smoking pot.. etc.. I have always work so hard to convince them its a medcine...

maybe I do regret to have these ladies.. I should have stick to be with a lady who grows... and smokes.. and knows.. maybe it would be alot easier.. and cooks..

yep thats it papa you just havnt found the right one ,,,,:peace:

find one that shares ur pot growing/smoking intrests ,,,,,:48:

Latest posts

Back