Women Who Behaves Rarely Made History

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rosa parks? yes shes is the one of woman.. and made the history... she didn't behave? well well.. its more like she did worked hard all day for few cents to bring home and feed her families.. and she was wore out tired.. she was old and managed to get up in the bus and has to sit on the front of the bus..

to me... government was stupid to think of colors of our skins.. and blamed hemps and accused hemps as marijuana.. these people that work in government in past.. is still somewhere in the government today..

rosa parks is one of the good woman.. and made the history.. for everybody.. out of her heart.. good woman..

Yes papa, now she is a "good woman". However back in her day she was labelled as a African American who didn't obey or follow rules, and was in her time an activist

Trent45 said:
Yes papa, now she is a "good woman". However back in her day she was labelled as a African American who didn't obey or follow rules, and was in her time an activist

she didn't obey a simple rule.. and it was indeed government's idea to have that rules applied to all africa-american in past.. I did not like to separate the water for every color of our skins.... god gave that to us and we gotta show god we share the water... shame on government...

she did not obey government's rule... but she did obey our father.....
yet...all I can think government is filthy:p man... even KKK is even stupider :holysheep: and the government tried their best to do everything in their power to know every bit of what we consume everday.. yet.. we the people are only one that end up with awesome technology to grow a fancier organic potent marijuana.. for some reason they want to be their and dont want to deal with us.... african americans was there for themselves...

papabeach1 said:
she didn't obey a simple rule.. and it was indeed government's idea to have that rules applied to all africa-american in past.. I did not like to separate the water for every color of our skins.... god gave that to us and we gotta show god we share the water... shame on government...

she did not obey government's rule... but she did obey our father.....
yet...all I can think government is filthy:p man... even KKK is even stupider :holysheep: and the government tried their best to do everything in their power to know every bit of what we consume everday.. yet.. we the people are only one that end up with awesome technology to grow a fancier organic potent marijuana.. for some reason they want to be their and dont want to deal with us.... african americans was there for themselves...

You lost me after "she"....

UKgirl420 said:
:yeahthat: :giggle:

papa i think it has something to do with progress ,,,we are not a lesser species anymore ,,,we can equal men in most things if not all these days

apart from liking shoes :p i can do electrics , plumbing ,,,car maintanence , little woodwork and building ,,,even grow a little bud :eek:,aswell as look after children and put a meal on a table ,,,same as most men can i dont think its a gender thing anymore ,:peace:

ps i can also smoke as much as any male :rofl: so if that makes us wild :woohoo:

Great!:goodposting:

Papa I know you don't need them :rolleyes:

but in

Pic 1 ==> 2 shovels, take your Pick.....:confused2:

Pic 3 ==> what your doing for yourself.......:p

shovel2_lg.jpg

hole_0180sml.JPG

tesla said:
1. Have dinner ready: Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal on time.

This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him, and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospects of a good meal are part of the warm welcome needed.

2. Prepare yourself: Take 15 minutes to rest so you will be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking.
He has just been with a lot of work- weary people. Be a little gay and a little more interesting. His boring day may need a lift.

3. Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives, gathering up school books, toys, paper, etc. Then run a dust cloth over the tables.
Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift, too.

4. Prepare the children: Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces if they are small, comb their hair, and if necessary, change their clothes.
They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part.

5. Minimize the noise: At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of washer, dryer, dishwasher or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.
Be happy to see him. Greet him with a warm smile and be glad to see him.

6. Things to avoid: Don't greet him with problems or complaints. Don't complain if he's late for dinner.
Count this as minor compared with what he might have gone through that day.

7. Make him comfortable: Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or suggest he lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him. Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes.
Speak in a low, soft, soothing and pleasant voice. Allow him to relax and unwind.

8. Listen to him: You may have a dozen things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first.

9. Make the evening his: Never complain if he does not take you out to dinner or to other places of entertainment; instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure, his need to be home and relax.

10. The goal: Try to make your home a place of peace and order where your husband can relax.

also..if any lady out there can do these list.. and is cool with growing in home.... then take me please!! I have never had a lady who treated me like this like what the list said.. but the lady gotta to enjoy to do these list...:hubba:

UKgirl420 said:
papa it works both ways :giggle: us women would like to come into all of that aswell ,,,:p

YES YOU ARE RIGHT.

word up...

there's billions of women out there in America..(I don't know about other countries) but there's billion of women that did not do these lists... if any of ya ll know what I'm saying? just that where is the messages for these ladies?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PapaBeach
If All Females were a like then "Witch Way" would you like them to be..?
I would think that all men want there woman with a Fine Figure, with Busty Boobs, Soft Firm Butt, Long Sexy Soft Hair, Soft Skin, With that Sex Drive like a Man..;)

Tesla
She has the way a Woman should be and this is How woman should be for a Man. I like the way she Think..;) I'll trade Mine in for Tesla way..:hubba:

Latest posts

Back