Wonder if this would work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggyross

ziggyross
Reaction score
Imagine using four of these to form a square. Then mount a light over it in the middle. Fill it with clones that are ready for the 12 hour cycle. Kinda like a vertical sea of green.

hxxp://designsponge.com/2011/09/diy-project-recycled-pallet-vertical-garden.html

Looks like alotta trouble to me Ziggy.

I think that you would find that you do not have enough root room for cannabis. I make things kind of like that, but use things that don't require a lot of root space--succulents like chicks and hens and groundcovers like sedums. I run PVC pipe with holes drilled in them through the box to make watering easier.

Okay maybe I had been smoking when I found this great idea.

Ive had a great deal of them myself Ziggy.:D

I think the ones on top will block all the light

I think that he was going to drop a light without a hood right in the middle. I looked a vertical or colliseum growing quite a while ago, but just didn't have the right kind of space to try it. The problem I see with the pallet planter is simply not enough root room.

The idea is novel and would make a cool experiment but wouldn't prove to be the most effective when all things are considered :)

ive seen a closed system tent that uses 2 1000 watt hps in a vertical cooltube hydro system with rockwool cubes vertical it was a 4x4x8 tent supposed to harvest between 2 and 4 lbs.

I cannot even imagine 2 1000W in that small a space and still have enough room for 2-4 lbs of plants...... And while 2 lbs sound good, that is less than 1/2 gram per watt.

How could the person even get in to tend the plants?

Latest posts

Back