WOO HOO! Heading for better fields :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer

Reaction score
So I found out recently I had to rip apart my room because I am moving :(

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43964

BUT, I just did my research and I am DEFINITELY heading in the right direction. The MINIMUM penalty where I have been living according to NORML:
CultivationAny amount(exception for patients or caregivers)felony-7 years-$25,000 fine

BUT the state I am moving TO has decriminalized!!!! YAY!!!!! Here are their penalties according to NORML:
Sale or Cultivation up to 10 lbs felony up to 12 months not more than $5,000 fine
10 to 50 lbsfelony 25 months and up to 30 months not more than $5,000 fine

So no it is not as good as moving to California, but I am DEFINITELY heading in the right direction!

kind of cool, they have no plant law, just a weight law. Here comes a giant SOG :)

Already bought my house :) It is going to have an extra 10x10 area with 9 foot ceilings and even a little private outdoor courtyard that I will have to work with. Going to need to cut that down though, not looking to go huge.

Cheers to you my friend and happy to hear your on your way. Make sure to keep in touch and show off that new room when you get it up and going. Can't wait to see it...take care..

Glad to hear it all worked out, can't wait to see your new setup. Any thought into what strain your growing next? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back