Word of the Week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klicks

Reaction score
It's for Purplehaze that I start this thread.

When chatting in the (Coffee Room??? I was pretty stoned:p ), the talk was on people mixing tobacco and mj together.

Some of my friends have and do, but they in their undeveloped brains could only call it a j-cig or c-j.

Purplehaze said the slang word for it is:

Now here it is........the Word of the Week!!!!

;) Spliff..........a joint of tobac and mj together. A marrying of flavors to confuse the elderly with....okay I added that.

So...... someone else got a slang word we need to know??:)

Thanks for the idea Purplehazes!!

brother you need to read that thread again dude . i think there's a misunderstanding about purplehazes knowing anything of this word.. and bro its phazes not hazes ! all i know and i will verify this now !...is that the word spliff may be a cure for baldness.. thanks all the same for the dedication post but the idea really has zip to do with me ! Purplehaze said the slang word for it is:

Now here it is........the Word of the Week!!!! CRAP!

banjobuzz said:
well. fire up that spliff, spleebo.:D .

i like , word of the week- Mayonaisse.

as in, man!, naise alotta people getting thier grow on up in here.:D :cool: ...bb...

:rolleyes: :giggle: not alot to add to that one BB :D

had to get some humor going somewhere ukg. glad you got to smile...bb...:)

purplephazes said:
brother you need to read that thread again dude . i think there's a misunderstanding about purplehazes knowing anything of this word.. and bro its phazes not hazes ! all i know and i will verify this now !...is that the word spliff may be a cure for baldness.. thanks all the same for the dedication post but the idea really has zip to do with me ! Purplehaze said the slang word for it is:

Now here it is........the Word of the Week!!!! CRAP!

Sorry for the typo:eek: . Just want everyone to have a good day:)

Sorry if I offended ya!

GMT said:
Word of the week..

Procrastination...tell ya what it means later.

Procrastination.....as opossed to amatuer-crastination;)

Latest posts

Back