worried about missing harvest window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depetreono said:
All I have is pics from veg. I'll try to get posted. You seen the mother in another thread I starter.

This is directed to everyone... Should I go with the advise from the high times article. Bc this is an indoor grow. So should I just harvest now bc most all buds are either fully cloudy or at a 50/50 of cloudy to clear trichs.

I would like to see pics of the plants you are talking about. I wouldn't harvest when they were 50/50 cloudy/clear.

I can see clear cloudy and amber all on the same bud. As long as there is some amber should I just harvest and put the rest as bad lighting during veg.

Sample Nug time, take a bud thats got all 3 trichs on it and dry it for 2-3 days and smoke it.

I found that 24 hrs of darkness on day 1 of flowering puts my girls into flower mode right away along with colder temps at night (60-65f) seem to fast forward the flowering time overall. Your not going to cut weeks off of flowering time no matter what you do, but with this method my girls are really close to mature by the breeders reccomended flowering time. This is when I start checking resin glands(trichs)harvest window is 1-2 weeks peak potency so you shouldnt be worried if your checking those trichs once every day or two you will catch your girls at 10% amber or whatever % your looking for just be patient and listen to them.

that makes sense. increase dark period would make the plant kick start the building up of the chemical that triggers flowering. as far as the colder nights im not sure if temp has anything to do with flowering from what iv read so far. idk know though, im far from an expert.

and dman i might be forced to do that.. in the name of science :)

Latest posts

Back