Worst Habits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I've given up smoking cigs (6 years ago after smoking for 35 years), gave up drinking (17 years ago), gave up pot (but started back 3 years ago), and gave up women (repeatedly).

So, my worst remaining habit is pot. It makes me lazy and stupid and kills my motivation. The real problem is that I don't understand moderation. A few hits a day should suffice but I can't stop there. I doubt I'll be giving up herb anytime soon cause I've got White Widow growing. Ooh, la la. See my predicament.
Peace, Love, Dope
Rev

my worse habit would have to be smoking cigs. I also am a thrill seeker, that isnt really a habit but i do it alot. I have gotten myself in alot of trouble doing something that was thrilling. I have spent time in jail, been to court, probation because i was looking for a thrill. Kinda sad really:eek: .
I regret so much $*** :(

LdyLunatic said:
i had a terrible visual as soon as i read that :eek:
...can you imagine that chick jogging?? :rolleyes:..I bet it would look like two pigs in a gunny sack..."fighting" :p

she could always through them over her Shoulder if they get to heave ,,,,,

OMG....stop stop :eek: i can see her jogging in water now :p

I hear ya ACE...and Ie got to say that cigs are my worst..Ive went with out them for months in jail and started back right after I got out...

either cigs or probation....

You know what...we (potsmokers) are pretty amazing people. I just wanted to say to everyone never feel ashamed about your relationship with the herb. Look at us! We're sitting on here talking about our bad habits, how we can better ourselves...we're all very nice to each other, very helpful. We have threads about things like meditation etc. We are so welcoming and kind. I just wanted to say that we are awesome people. Be open about your pot-smoking...maybe if everyone you know (almost everyone..not like your boss obviously) knows that you smoke weed, and you're a cool dude (or girl) they will be like "hey he smokes pot and he's a cool dude (or girl)..maybe weed isn't so bad." seriously be proud. we are awesome people. i just wish we could escape all these lunatics and go live on some cool secret island together. that would be heaven.:):):)

Latest posts

Back