Would love to find a light sponser!!!

Jeff Arthur

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jeff. As you all know I'm looking for a light sponsor. I'm an avid cannabis grower. Still learning a lot though as everyone does. And always will. I would like to do weekly videos and reviews on a light. I'm actually doing a test and review for a Yitahome LED light and 3 by 3 tent. But that company is located in China and went to automotive parts. They dabble in a lot of different products. But I would like to promote a LED light specifically. I'm willing to do review videos. In my Facebook group among other social media groups. And I will do a grow log in this forum. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jeff Arthur

Reaction score
That's what he is looking for. Probably better off talking to the sponsors not the members.
I figured this was a good place for companies to look for sponsors since it's a good forum for cannabis. I know a member in the group together sponsorship through this Forum recently. With Mars Hydro

Carty

Mars Hydro Tester
Reaction score
Hi my name is Jeff. As you all know I'm looking for a light sponsor. I'm an avid cannabis grower. Still learning a lot though as everyone does. And always will. I would like to do weekly videos and reviews on a light. I'm actually doing a test and review for a Yitahome LED light and 3 by 3 tent. But that company is located in China and went to automotive parts. They dabble in a lot of different products. But I would like to promote a LED light specifically. I'm willing to do review videos. In my Facebook group among other social media groups. And I will do a grow log in this forum. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

And you've been a member here how long now? moving a bit fast, took me years.. luck

Latest posts