Would you believe it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrnice

Reaction score
I have a little budrot on my buds.:vap_bong__emoticon:
Never happened before maybe i should take more of an interest :vap_smiley:
Lol

What's a little budrot between friends.

Nothing major just a little bit.

Mrnice

whats shaking mrnice?

Budrot you say? I am guessing you are growing outdoors?

cheers ~

If it is mold or mildew do not ingest it... cut it off and throw away before it spreads.

Hi 1username no only tried that outside growing once for a laugh and freak weather/snow killed my crop alas it was just messing about nothing serious.
Hi rosebud it's budrot and ive already trimmed it off and disposed of it in the trash.
So the 1 x cheese plant harvested just over 4oz brittle bone dry, lol and the best ready buds from my 5 x chronics weigh in at a little over 10oz.
Still 2 x complete untouched plants not yet ready and the remaining 5 x chronics that im letting go another week at most.
Mrnice

Total harvest from the 8 x plants was around the 30+oz mark.
I have 9 x trained smaller plants along with 4 monster plants 3 weeks into flower with another 8 1-2 weeks into flower.
The next lot x 14 + 1 keeper of each strain have been topped yesterday and are now vegging under a 600 MH for a weeks or so until they are big enough to start flowering.
Other than that there isn't much happening in my grow rooms.
Mrnice

View attachment w1.jpg

View attachment next.jpg

The owner is on his holidays so it's in the pipeline.
Hey just noticed you used your own skull for your avatar.
Lol
Mrnice

Most have cracked and have v good tap roots so im leaving overnight before i pot them all into peat pellets.
Mrnice

Well not a single one has reared their ugly heads yet, so i'm guessing they are 'duffers' as they all looked like the most immature seeds i have ever grown/tried to grow from should i say.
Attitude Seedbank STINKS with its customer service or lack of it.
They are sold for souvenir purposes-yes thats why i opted for the most expensive fem seeds.
Mrnice

That sucks man, maybe you can salvage a couple by uncovering them a bit and helping them out if they are not rotted. I have saved a few that way. Pop the seed cap of and give them some light.

Already done that MR1 two days ago I took them out of peat pellets and into straight coco under a cloning lamp.
Mrnice

Latest posts

Back