Would you grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys would grow say two plants max in your house if a K9 lived next door to you?

It depends how close. If you can see him, he can most certainly smell you. I wouldn't grow at all if a K-9 was right next door. Last thing you need is that dog constantly marking on you and your house, that handler is going to get suspicious, and may start harassing you.

No offense but you would have to be dumber than a box of rocks to grow next to a K9 :D

That dog will smell you from a block away IF he is trained has a drug dog, trained has a drug dog or not I would never grow in that area, K9 have friends (cops) so that means the friends will be going up and down the street at some time of day and night. Be smart, and be safe DONT grow.

Heck, it could be a "training mission" at your place. Find another place. sorry

I didn't know if they would be able to smell the grow since it would be indoors and there not out as much, also didn't know how bag of a smell the plants would put out from just growing one or two.

Think I'll have to wait till spring to grow outside since my friend can't grow anymore due to some issues with cops right now.

man the hole neighbor hoodcan smell if u grow pot or not . the smell gets soooo strong during budding its not even funny. i live on 13 acres and i still worry bout people smelling my stuff

Lol alright I'm not doing it. I know it was a pretty dumb question I just didn't know like I said on the smell content and everything. Oh well though this gives me a longer time to get ready for spring to grow.

outside is better anyways u get more bud and bigger plants all around good times

Yea that's my only worries is animals finding it but I have been reading up on how to help prevent that. It would be to late to grow outdoors right now right if you live in a area that is getting in the 60's here and there?

do you smoke in the house next to the k-9? my outdoor bud is smelling way strong. I wouldnt chance it.

To be honest with you 2dog I have smoked outside my house at night a couple times, garage couple times and shed a couple times during the day.

Mostly high rides now cuz me and friends are getting more active lol

Sampson said:
Yea that's my only worries is animals finding it but I have been reading up on how to help prevent that. It would be to late to grow outdoors right now right if you live in a area that is getting in the 60's here and there?

yea its budding season . i start mine outside in march and put chicken wire around them so no animals can get to them. but make sure ur far from humanity ( its safer that way) and ur plants are well camoflauged

SAMPSON, dude i hate to sound harsh, but i cant believe a topic like this recieved so much attention. how old are you anyway? 18? maybe. all this discussion spent on a topic that has answered its own question on the first post. enough. boy, if i was a moderator. i have said enough, i have even fallen into your spell of adding to this topic. no more! k9.....if you dont care about your freedeom, just tell your neighbor your growing, or maybe, grow in your parents flower bed near the front door. imo

Just one or two plants will smell quite a bit. Even with a carbon scrubber every time you handle the buds it will put off some smell. A dogs sense of smell on average is about 100 times that of a humans (National Geographic) so basically if you can smell something in your hand that dog can smell it from 200ft away.

this was discussed last month lol..

Loolagigi, like I said I know it was kinda stupid to post but I knew not to grow several plants I just didn't know if 1 plant would produce enough smell were the dog could smell it outside when it is in my house. Mod can delete this post I don't care it was just a question that I wasn't positive on. And no I'm not 18 nice try tho

Sorry if it was already posted. Thanks everyone for answering and letting me know. You guys can think I'm done but I figured asking a question couldn't hurt so sorry to you all that this bothered you.

Latest posts

Back