Would you grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didnt bother me. I am sure you were curious because the dog hasnt allerted to your smoking..but they are sensitive. They used to bust people for pills at my school, and more than one time the dog alerted on a car with nothing in it bud had been smoked in...quite the risk...maybe if you have an underground room or something like that but the smell is still on you everytime you come out and if you vent the dog could catch that..sooo it would be a pain and a huge risk. not worth the smoke off one plant..

Yea that was exactly why I wanted to know because I smoked several times and I didn't notice anything with the dogs. I have experience though with a K9 being able to tell that weed was smoked in my car, and at the time no one smoked in my car for 2 months. Thanks 2dog for understanding.

i agree with 2dog it dosnt hurt to ask first. but that one dude who quoted natinal geographic cracked me up :D gives me a image of a dude getting blazed watching tv and seeing the ng channel and remembering everything they say but the next morning only remembers the dang dog lol

sounds about right mrn3wman. But I just remembered part of it and had to ask jeeves to be sure.

IF you have a airtight growroom and a carbon filter for it and did all the necesary things to prevent smell it could be done..wouldnt be hard, just a carbon filter assuming you have a grow room IMO.

Are you sure the k-9 is a drug dog??Not all cop dogs are trained to smell dope.There are bomb dogs and search and rescue dogs,and drug dogs.It would suck if you decided not to gow and the dog turned out to be search and rescue.The ones who are however do their job unbelievably well and will sniff you out for sure.

One day in morning traffic I was puffing on a dube and didn't even notice a k-9 was around until he started barking frantically through the open caged window at my car as they passed.I got off on the next exit.

lol i had a cop pull up next to me wen i was outof town and dude had a frakin bloodhound in the back lol dog starts going crazy:D lol cop dosnt even relize. i freaked out and ate the dube

Sampson, no problem with this question. Easy answer for but i'm paranoid as heck anyway. Heck, seen others take alot bigger risk than what you're asking about. Just recently an article in the news section had this guy growing a full-size indoor grow op. in the basement of the school he worked at. Hehe ------Take it easy

lol yea down here in florida some guy just got busted with two 6' plants in his front yard lol rite in the open

Latest posts

Back