Wow, what a beautiful night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
I live in the veritable butthole of America when it comes to weather, less than 60 sunny days a year. More rain in June, July and August than the Amazon Rain Forest (true fact). Always gray and overcast. Horrible humidity.

But, tonight it's a beautiful night. Sitting on the deck with a little bubble hash. Getting ready for tomorrow. Long day.

My band is doing a benefit for Multiple Sclerosis tomorrow. We will be playing, off and on from about 3 PM until after midnight. Between setting uo, tearing down, drinking and playing all day and night, I will be bushed. My band does a ton of free benefits. Last year we raised $4000 in this benefit. We do a dog rescue benefit next month and a private party on the 4th with a wedding on the 5th. My rotator cuff is going to be sore for a month. LOL

Sun is down and the mosquitoes are eating me alive. I hate living here. Santa Barbara, here I come.

Thanks for doing the MS benefit. It is a special charity for me.

This is our 3rd annual. The 1st year was pretty slow but we did great last year. This year's pre-sale tickets were double of last year so we expect a pretty big crowd (and, hopefully a lot of donations). We would love to hit 10k.

Latest posts

Back